A Box of Chocolaty Love

Fruity Families

A Box of Chocolaty Love

 

Namjoon came back home late that night, when Jin told him to buy a box of chocolates because even Jin didn't know why he wanted to eat chocolate that much. At first, Namjoon refused to buy him a box of chocolates, it is not because he couldn't afford to buy the chocolates, it was because Jin always wanted to eat unhealthy foods and tidbits such as fried chicken and Chips. It was fine if Jin only ate a little but he ate a whole chicken for dinner a  day before he ate 16 bags of chips . 

 

Namjoon expected Jin to be asleep in their sweet shared room, so he wasn't aware that Jin was actually in front of him before he turned from putting his shoes neatly at the shoe rack beside the door 8 because if he didn't Jin would have cut off his  'super junior'). By the time he turned , Jin smacked his head really hard.

 

" OH MY GOD KIM SEOKJIN WHAT THE HELL?!" Namjoon shrieked in pain but Jin just pushed him hardly on the floor. Jin then sat on top of namjoon and searched for something in Namjoon's pockets. 

 

When he couldn't find the thing he searched for, he sighed and went back to their shared room sadly.

 

Namjoon was still on the floor, still blur and in pain. 

 

🌼🌻

 

" I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!" Jin shouted loudly and everyone was looking at him and his friends.

 

" calm down. Everyone's attention is turning to us." Suho whispered and rubbed Jin's back soothingly.

 

Himchan sipped on his tea before turning to see Luhan and Sehun playing with Jin's earphone beside Suho.

 

" yeah, Jin Suho is right. Just look at your baby and his playing with your lovely precious earphone .." Himchan made a duckface, signaling where the kids were.

 

" Yah kids!" Suho took sehun and Luhan on his laps before the boys giggled before closing their eyes and drifted away from reality into their dreamland while holding each other's hands tightly.

 

Jin smiled at the cute scenery in front of him before sighing for the ninth time.

 

" Jin, why are you looking so miserable? Is anything wrong between you and Namjoon ? Other than he forgot to buy you a box of chocolate because I believe you wouldn't be this disappointed even if he did forget." Suho asked with a frown on his face.

 

" yeah, suho is right. Or are you suspecting anything? "

 

Their conversation turned into a serious conversation with Jin crying in Himchan's arms while Suho tried to give him a useful advice.

 

🌼🌻

 

" Jin, I'm home ~~" Namjoon walked into their house and went to the kitchen where jin was at , cutting onions and celery.

 

" babyyy~~" namjoon pressed his nose in between jin's ear and neck before got pushed away.

 

" what is wrong?" Namjoon asked but jin didn't answer.

 

" okay, if it is about the chocolate thingy, I apologize and if youre mad because I came home late last night, it was because I had to meet our client, Kris Wu from Alpaca company. Seriously I'm not lying." He stood in front of Jin and held his hands tightly even tho Jin's hands smelt like onion.

 

" .."

 

"Okay, dear I will take a fast shower and you continue cooking. Let's watch a movie tonight, okay?" He gave a small peck on Jin's temple before going to toilet.

 

Jin just stood there, wondering why did he suspect his husband was cheating on him.

 

🌼🌻

 

" Namjoon, can you like.. Hold Luhan for a while?" Jin was standing in front of his husband who was busy playing a game on television with Luhan in his arms.

 

" ah, sure. Come here, Lulu.. Aigooo~~~ so prettyy~~~" Namjoon played with Luhan's cheeks because that kid puffed his cheeks when jin put him on his father's laps.

 

" I'm pretty sure Lulu is hungry." Namjoon looked at his wife who was vacuuming their living room and pouted because he thought Jin didn't hear him.

 

" no, he is just not used to be on your laps."

 

Namjoon pouted and Luhan shook his head before screaming " SEHUUUUNN. I WAANNNTT HUNNIIEEE" and he cried.

 

Namjoon was panicking as hell but jin on the other hand called sehun and gave the phone to Luhan. Luhan accepted with a wide grin on his pretty and flawless face.

 

" who is suhun?"

 

" it's SEHUN and he is my Friend's child." 

 

"Oh, Suho's child?"

 

" yeah. And I think lulu is dating him. I don't  know."

 

" wait what??!!"

 

" THIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE TOO BUSY WITH YOUR WORK AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOUR OWN BABY!!" Jin screamed and cried at the same time. Namjoon was shocked but he quickly ran to Jin and hugged him tightly.

 

" so this is why you have been mad at me.. I'm sorry sweetheart I will try to spend more time with both of you. I promise." He kissed the crown of Jin's head before jin ran into toilet and vomited.

 

" Jin?!" Namjoon followed Jin behind him and waited till Jin was done.

 

" Dear? How are you feeling now?"

 

" ."

 

Jin walked halfway to their room before he fell on the floor.

 

" JIN!"

 

🌼🌻

 

" What am I doing here?" Jin opened his eyes to see Namjoon was sleeping beside him with Luhan sleeping on a couch with sehun's arms around him. 

 

" you're awake?"

 

" suho? where am I?" Jin squinted his eyes to get a better view of suho.

 

" At hospital. Lay called me saying he saw you looking so pale with your hubby holding Luhan yesterday so I came here last night." Suho took a sit beside the sleeping namjoon.

 

" ah, oh.. Luhan is sleeping... Namjoon is also tired.." Jin smiled at his husband before turning to see suho who was peeling an apple.

 

" Suho?"

 

" yes?" 

 

" I think I have a problem."

 

" what do you mean?"

 

" I think I am pregnant."

 

Suho smiled and have him a small nod. Jin smiled and cried. Namjoon who was pretending to be sleeping kissed Jin's cheeks unexpectedly and jin blushed.

 

" baby, I can't wait to take care of you." Namjoon smiled and hugged jin while he rested his heavy head on Namjoon's chest.

 

 

 

🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻

 

 

 

A/N ayo guys~~ so how is the first chapter? Comment your thoughts down there and don't forget to subscribe so, it is easy for you to know if I update anything! If you like this chapter, GO AND UPVOTE because I really appreciate it AWW sweeties, I will update again after I finished my drama competition ( highschool )