{Ken x Hani} Love Scale Million

VIXX & GIRLS

Title: Love Scale Million
Genre: romance, fluff
Type: married life!au, drabble, PG-15

Jaehwan Heeyeon

 

It has been 2 years ever since Ken and Hani set their foot up the altar and vowed to forever. It has also been 2 years ever since they've been trying to have a baby. Yes, all those past few months, every free time spent, they tried to make love but was always unfortunate.

 

Ken is an animator at a huge company. Though he's not yet infamous, he's been getting consistently impressive feedback for his work and would always end up working overtime. Hani, on the other hand, stays at home. She owns an online shop with a friend of hers from high school. She doesn't do much and a lot though, one reason why she would always get bored at home, would usually miss Ken and wake up alone in their bed.

 

One night, Ken came home not-so-late from a two-consecutive-day of working overtime. He greeted, calling Hani with a smile. The latter sauntered out from their room, in her tank top and jammies, ready to go to sleep and grasping on her phone. "Hey Hani my honey, why the long face?"

"Overtime? For two days?"

"Yeah," he rubbed his nape. Hani gave a soft sigh, it was pretty inaudible but Ken knows she was upset. He knows his wife too well. He glanced down at her hand and noticed her phone. "Were you waiting for texts?" Hani pursed her lips and turned to her back.

"Let's just sleep. It's getting late."

Ken grabbed her arm and gently spun her to his, casually dropping his bag down the floor. "Let's try it again tonight?" he grinned. The girl blinked, confused for awhile but understood what he meant sooner. "You're tired, right? And I'm... not in the mood."

"No, I'm not tired. I'll get you in the mood." he beamed, "And this time, no distractions." he squeezed her hands a bit before pulling on her towards the room. Hani followed, even when she's obviously and really not in the mood for making out. Ken made her sit on the edge of the bed and took off his suit. He looked at her as he loosened his necktie, even tried to get her with a wink—although it obviously worked. Hani laughed, she found it cute. How could she resist him, she thought. He's too cute and sweet, and funny. She cross-sits and moves to the center of the bed. Ken stood up to enter the bed and crawled towards her, trying to look as seductive as possible. Again, Hani laughed. In her mind, she thought, these are the reasons why they always stop at one point when they plan to do it for two years—the fact that Ken being too innocent and not daring, the fact that her laugh is too contagious and it's a distraction to both of them, and they'd always end up just cuddling in bed—but she could only smile at these thoughts. She loves Ken like that, and vice versa.

"Am I y now?" Ken questioned, ing his polo in front of her. She was evidently trying to keep a straight face, trying to focus. "Shall I make the first move?"

Hani shrugged and just sat there, looking at him and thinking of what he'll do. Her eyes went wide as she realized Ken leaning in close. Not able to do anything, she shut her eyes the moment his full lips came crashing down on hers. Her mind suddenly couldn't conjure what was happening—or what was going to happen further. She pictured, let alone the image of his husband right now.

Ken's hands moved up until they were lost in the soft, aromatic wavy strands of her hair. He leaned in and pressed himself against her a little more and groaned as her lips parted to let out a gasp, or to take in air to breathe. Hani gave in at this point and kisses him back. She doesn't know where this will lead to, but went with it. That moment when her tongue got caught in his, she felt a shudder of pleasure throughout her petite body.

She returns the kisses, completely lost in the gratifying feeling of their bodies pressed together. His hands moved from his shoulders to his sides, clenching the hem of his polo. She thought she was going to push him away, she thought. She managed to think of how she wasn't in the mood earlier, thinking she could push him away but eventually failed. She ended up pulling him closer, clenching on him tighter. Ken groaned.

"Ken..." she gasped ever so softly when she felt him tug on her tank top, caressing on her milky skin. It was gentle and rough at the same time, enough to make her feel aroused and finally be in the mood. His lips shifted on the corner of and down to her delicate, sweet skin; neck, throat, shoulder blades. Once again, Hani gasped at the contact, as she felt a faint scrape of teeth and his luscious full lips against her flesh.

The reality of the situation sets in, heat settles and Hani felt a bit panicked.

 

 

That morning, Hani stirs on the bed and felt an empty space beside her. She prompt an eye open and confirmed that Ken wasn't there. She was puzzled. "Ken..." she mumbled in her muzzy voice. She sat up and realized she was wearing his polo shirt from last night, and only that. Sure, Ken's body isn't as buff as the next guy but his clothes seems oversized when Hani wears them.

"Ken...?" she questioned out again, yawning and rubbing her eyes in unison.

A few seconds later, Ken came sauntering towards the room, singing some kind of an improvised "good morning" or even a "breakfast" song while carrying a tray of breakfast for her. Hani giggled at the sight. "Good morning, honey."

"Good morning, Hani my honey~🎶"

Hani stared at the tray of food being served to her in the bed. She pouted, "I should be the one doing this for my Ken," she looked at him as if she was sorry.

"Nonsense." he responded. "You were sleeping so soundly, and you were so pretty I couldn't wake you up."

Hani smiled and gave him a peck in his cheek, he thanked him for doing so and started eating. Ken was sitting beside her, lovingly staring at his wife from head to toe and even getting fed now and then. He grinned at her, trying to send jokes about how cute she is now that she's only in his polo. Hani hit his arm lightly. Ken chuckled. "Oh by the way, doesn't your lumbar hurt? Or any part of your lower region?" Hani flushed. She was reminded of what happened, but some were vague and she couldn't recall everything. Again, she hits Ken's arm. "Why are you asking..."

"Because we did it last night and—"

Ken was cut off by a finger on his lips. Hani laughed a bit. "Aigoo, really. What do I do with you. Are you going to be like that? Like, are you going to work and tell your co-workers what happened last night?"

"That could be a good idea!" he smirked.

"What?!"

"I'm kidding." he chuckled and tugged her hair behind her ear. "I'm worried that's why I'm asking if you're hurt."

Hani smiled, pinching his cheeks hard and pecking his lips a couple of times. "Well, it does hurt in my abdomen a bit but it'll fade away sooner. It's not something that takes really long to heal." she nodded and oats her tummy, and eventually goes back to eating.

"Are you.... excited to know if there's a baby in there? I know how much you love kids." Ken beamed.

"Of course!" Hani exclaimed in response. "But even if we get unlucky again, I'm still excited. I love kids because they're cute, sweet and giggly but I have the cutest, sweetest and most-loving husband arriving late at night from work to make me smile, laugh, feel loved and let me be in the mood for something." Ken made fake sobbing noises and scooted closer to hug her tightly.

"I love you,"

Hani smiled, "I love you more!" and giggled. Ken broke the hug gently and looked at her. "Want to go to the doctor today?"

"You'd come with me?"

"Of course, and we'll find out together."

 


 

Number of words: 1.3k