A night out

My not so easy love story

We had tight schedule the last week and I was very busy.
I haven't seen Jongin since he left me alone in the dancing room one week ago.
Today is a party in the city and Yuri got some VIP tickets so she invited Tiffany, Irene and me.
I have no idea why she even invited me but I'm very thankful and excited.

It's nine pm and we want to go to the party now.
We all get in a big car and I'm the last one to get it. It's super dark in here.
"Hi Seul."
What? That was Jongin's voice. No way. He is going with us to the party, oh no. 
Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are also here. Why am I have to sit directly next to Jongin?!

As soon as we arrived at the VIP lounge, Irene wants me to dance with her. 
Many people are here but no one is recognizing us. Well, it's way too dark in here.
I'm having a lot of fun! We were drinking some cocktails and I'm already tipsy.
We dance for a long time already. 
"Uh Seul, I need a break. Do you still wanna dance?"
"Yes I'll stay here. Have a break!"
A few minutes later someone was walking towards me. It took me some time to recognize that that's actually Jongin!
I'm so happy he is here with me.
"Why are you ignoring me the whole evening?", he is literally screaming because the music is way too loud.
As soon as I even recognized what I was doing, I already put my arms around his neck.
I'm way too drunk to even realize that I better shouldn't do this. But wait.. he also has his hands around my waist.

We dance together while looking deep in our eyes.
I would like to kiss him now but I know I shouldn't.
I take a few steps behind as I realized that we were way too close. I need to go out of here.
I'm glad the others don't pay attention. They're laughing and drinking together. 
I'm literally running out of the club till I'm at a big wall.
I know I'm kinda overreacting and I've dreamed of this moment for a long time and that was my chance but I just know it won't go well.
Wait, someone was following me. There is someone walking right towards me. It's so dark here I see literally nothing.
I'm so scared right now what should I do?? I have so many feelings all at once. I wanna cry. I wanna scream.
The person is already here!
"Help!", I'm screaming. 
"Seulgi! It's me! Jongin! Didn't you hear me calling your name?!"
I was so freaking scared that I started to cry. Oh god that's so embarassing..
"Ah Seul, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I scared you. I just.. I didn't know why you were leaving and I didn't want you to go outside alone.
That's why I followed you. Don't cry", he hugs me.
"It's not your fault. Thanks for being here."
"Why did you go all of sudden?"
"I...I don't know.."
He stopped hugging me. He is looking deep into my eyes right now. Why is he doing that?
He looks worried but also angry. He looks so good ugh.
He comes closer to me. I'm thoughtless at this moment.
"Wha-what are you doi-", he interrups me with a kiss.