002

That One Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Why Must It Be Me? [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 002 [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] Seohyun turned to face the owner of the voice as she saw a flash flashing, making it injured her eyes so she closed it and rubbed her eyes. 

"Who the hell is calling my name in this type of situation," thought Seohyun while still rubbing her eyes 

Once she opened her eyes, she saw a good-looking boy appeared in-front of her, right in-front of her eyes, as their faces were just far inchs. Seohyun gulped and looked at the boy, who was staring at her into her eyes. The silent and awkwardness were ongoing, until it stopped when the boy let out a smirk. 

"You've get a pair of beautiful eyes, girl." praised the boy, as he flashed a jerk smile and left that place, as if he was not giving any meaning on what he was saying back then 

Seohyun, the girl who was mental breakdown on what was happening on her on the day, stayed silent as she threw her on the stairs, resting her head on the railings. 

"Why must it be me.." 

She sighed as she kept knocking her head on the railings, forgetting that it was class time. She sighed and looked around, feeling weird and curious since they were no any students were walking around. She raised her eyebrow as she looked at the watch, as it was showing, "0715". She cursed under her breath and grabbed both of her bags and books, running to the class that she been told before by the teacher; Class 4-2. She arrived outside of the class and stopped, inhaled and exhaled, repeating it since she was losing her breath for the second time. 

"There you are!" 

Seohyun blinked her eyes once she heard someone spoke, she thought that it was those boys again who made messes with her, as she just stayed silent and gulped hardly. 

"Hey, hey, hey." 

She felt the person poked her shoulder as she gritted her teeth and turned to face the owner of the voice, showing the person her martial arts, closing her eyes.

"Go away! Stop interrupting me! Go away! You er!" 

"...but I'm your teacher." 

Seohyun shocked once she heard what the person said, opening her eyes as she saw the teacher who she met on the earlier morning, Teacher Lee. She gulped hardly as silent was ongoing on the situation. She quickly got herself into what she should and bowed to the teacher. 

"I'm sorry teacher, please forgive me." apologized Seohyun,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter