003

That One Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Make Out? [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 003 [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Taehyung looked at Seohyun as a smirk appeared on his face, "As long as you don't beg for sympathy." 

Seohyun slightly gulped and looked away, never expecting that her first day of school will turned 360° on what she expected. She never ever thought that something like this will happens in her life. She just needs happiness and freedom in her life, not these all. After the couple minutes of silence in the room, the teacher decided to break it. 

"So Joohyun, you can sit on the empty seat." told the teacher, as Seohyun nodded and walked to the seat with grabbing her both of her bag straps tightly. 

Once she arrived at her seat, she pulled out the chair and about to sit on it, but someone at the back grabbed the chair and pulled it to the back, making Seohyun fell down on the floor and the other students laughed. Seohyun bit her lower lips as the teacher told the students to stay silent. Seohyun looked down to her laps and tried her best to stand up, as a hand appeared in-front of her face. Seohyun looked at the hand, then looked at the owner of the hand. She held the hand as he helped her to stand up. 

"Do you hurt at any place?" asked the boy with concern 

Seohyun looked at him and shook her head, "I'm all alright," She said and reassured him with a slight smile, "You don't need to worry about it." 

The boy nodded and smiled, "My name is Jung Hoseok, I'm sorry for my friend's sake." 

Seohyun sightly smiled, "It's okay." 

Seohyun took the chair and sat on it, putting her bag on the next side of her table. The teacher started the lesson as some of the students already fell asleep. Seohyun looked around the class and looked at the teacher, then looked at he book. 

"I've never expecting that I'll be apart of this class." 

She slightly let out a sigh after too many thoughts running in her mind. Then, someone kicked her on her chair from the back. She found it annoying as then a crumpled paper ball hit on her head.

"Ouch." 

She took the crumpled paper ball and unfolded it, reading the text in her heart, "You've such a pretty shape body." 

She slightly groaned, she doesn't like those type of things 'cause hey, which girls like having that compliment? Only a admitted that they have a pretty shape body. She crumpled it and put it in her desk, deciding to throw it when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter