004

That One Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 'Hong Kong' [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 004 [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] The person quickly closed Seohyun's mouth with her hand as the disicpline teacher walked to the class. The person groaned and one thing that Seohyun knew was the feeling of his hand on was gone. She saw him was leaving that room, letting himself been scolded by the discipline teacher.

"Yah! There you are! You, Jeon Jungkook, detention!" 

The person, Jungkook, just groaned and left that place like nothing happened, making the discipline teacher kept yelling on him even though he knows it's useless.

"Jeon Jungkook? So that is his name? I'm not able to see his face though.." 

Seohyun walked through the hall alone, heading to the cafeteria. Then, someone appeared next to her as she turned to face the person.

"Oh.. You.." 

"Yes, it's me, Jung Hoseok. We meet again, Seo Joohyun." said J-Hope with a bright smile

Seohyun smiled, "I'm happy to meet you again, Jung Hoseok." 

J-Hope smiled and put his hands in pockets, walking with her next to next. 

"So, where are you heading to?" 

Seohyun looked up to face him, "Huh? Well.. To the cafeteria, how about you?" 

J-Hope stopped his tracks, making Seohyun stopped hers too. J-Hope turned to face her, putting on his unbelievable face. 

"Cafeteria? Are you sure?" 

Seohyun nodded and curved her lips, "Why?" 

"The foods are not delicious. Come follow me," 

Before Seohyun could says anything, J-Hope already grabbed her wrist and brought her into this room. Once they arrived at the room, J-Hope was calling out his friends while still grabbing her wrist.

"Guys, look who I brought!" 

The members turned to face him, as they saw him with Seohyun. Seohyun gulped and bowed, not really comfortable with all boys and one girl in one room. J-Hope turned to face Seohyun and smiled to reassure her. 

"Yah, don't be scared. We aren't animals who eat people." 

Seohyun looked up to face him, as she saw the bright smile of J-Hope showing her, making she automaticly smiled. When she looked front, she already saw six boys standing in-front of her. 

"Oh? Isn't she's the newbie girl?" "Woah, I can't believe that you already start the first movie, Hobie-ah." "This girl is more beautiful though than before." "Woa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter