006

That One Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Soft [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 006 [/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3] "So, I do think you'll be the new student in Class 4-2, right?" asked J-Hope 

Seohyun looked at him, "Uh?" She slowly nodded and slightly chuckled, "Yeah.. Maybe." 

J-Hope smiled, "Wanna go around this school with me?" 

Seohyun slightly widened her eyes, "I.. Ergh.. Actually I-" 

"No, don't worry, I'm good. You don't need to be uncomfortable with me, I'm not bad like what people say." said J-Hope, who cut her sentence off with a smile 

Seohyun sighed and looked down, biting her lower lips. Before she could does anything, J-Hope grabbed her wrist and brought her around the school, introducing each rooms that had in the school. 

"So this is the discipline room, the teachers' room..." 

Seohyun didn't really pay attention on what J-Hope told her, because her minds was lost in the nightmare that she just had. Will it really happens? What will happens if it's really happens? Will Seohyun finds happiness in this school?

"Joohyun? Joohyun?" 

Seohyun shook her head, forgetting what she thought and turned to face J-Hope, "Huh?" 

J-Hope sighed and pouted, "You didn't even pay any attention on me." 

Seohyun bit her lower lips and bowed, "I'm sorry, I.. I.. I'm just a little bit lost.." 

J-Hope curved his lips and held both of Seohyun's arms, making her to face him. 

"Look, if you have something wrong, just tell me okay?" asked J-Hope, smiling to reassure her

Seohyun slightly smiled and nodded, "Okay."

J-Hope smiled, "Follow me then, there's one place that nobody knows." 

J-Hope, who held Seohyun's wrist, bringing her to this room, BTS' secret hangout room. J-Hope opened the door once he arrived to the room with Seohyun. 

"Guys I'm-" 

Before J-Hope could finishes his sentences, he saw the members were doing something on Jungkook's stomach. The members looked up to face J-Hope, then saw Seohyun at his side. 

"Oh, it's you." "Do you bring a girl back Hobie?" "Oh my god, Hobie is growing up." 

J-Hope rolled his eyes and walked towards them with Seohyun. Seohyun looked at Jungkook, whose stomach was covered with bloods and a lot of scars. Not only on his stomach, his face, his arms etc. 

J-Hope looked at Jungkook then at them, "What happen to him?" 

"He played with the wrong girl and yeah, you can see it by yourself." said Rap Monster while treating Jungkook's scars 

Jungkook looked at Seohyun and smirked, looking from head to toe then leaned his back against the couch. 

"I think the girl who you brought here knows how to treat someone who is sick." said Jungkook, making everyone faced him then faced Seohyun 

Seohyun blinked her eyes, "Yah.. I.." 

"Yah, is this what we call girls? Who can't help other people?" asked V, smirking while looking at Seohyun 

Seohyun bited her lower lips and sighed, looking down to the floor. Then, she slowly walked towards Jungkook as Rap Monster handed the cotton and alcohol. Seohyun sat next to Jungkook and looked at the scars that he had. She slightly shook her head and treated him by using the wet cotton. Jungkook bited his lips, first because of the pain that he received and second, hot damn Seohyun was when she's treating him. One by one, the members were walking to their class without saying anything, leaving Seohyun and Jungkook alone in the room. Jungkook kept staring at Seohyun, looking how angelic and pretty she could be. 

"Finish!" 

Seohyun put the wet cotton and alcohol on the table, looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter