001

That One Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Who Are You? [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 001 [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] As a new transfer student she was, she walked through the hallway alone while hugging her books close to her chest. She saw a lot of students were chatting with their own friends, not bothering to look at the new student. She sighed, she didn't even know how could she survives in this high school.

"Yah, what's happening there?" "Let's go there to watch what happened there." "They are having a fight with a nerd again!" "Geez when would they stop to bully low class people." 

Seohyun raised her eyebrow, low class people? Fight with a nerd, again? Being curious she was, she walked towards the circle that the students were creating on the hallway. She tried her best to see what happened there but it seemed like nobody bother to give her. She sighed and just stood there, waiting for someone to explain to her what happened. 

"Being low class as you suppose to be, why don't you just obey to my order?!" 

Seohyun blinked her eyes as she tiptoed, trying to search for the better angle to look what was happening. She saw a boy who was standing in-front of this poor boy, who seemed like a poor and nerd boy. The bullies' hands were in his pockets, glaring at the nerd boy like he was going to beat him soon. 

"Is it hard to obey to my order?!" 

The nerd boy was bending on the floor, keeping his head down. He clinched his fists and looked up to face the bullies. 

"Why did you always order me to do something? There are a lot of other students who are the same us me!" 

The bullies smirked and bent down to the nerd boy's level, facing him, who was glaring at the bullies with angry eyes. The bullies smirked and gave slight slaps across the nerd boy's cheek. 

"Then tell me who are them." 

The nerd boy just stayed silent as the bullies stood up, looking at the students. 

"Who think that they are the same as him? You can change his position though." yelled the nerd boy, as the students at there were staying silent 

Seohyun gulped and looked around, looking if there was other students who were like the nerd boy. Then, she could felt someone pushed her from the back, making she popped out from the students. Seohyun shocked as she turned to face the person who pushed her, the perso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter