Nine

Love under the moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINE

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk entered the kitchen in the early morning since they heard some laughter and screams from the place. They knew the voices were from their friends but it was still too early to be up at that hour.

“You have made me so happy today! I´m the luckiest man in…” – Kyuhyun was saying when their friends entered the kitchen all of a sudden.

“For God´s sake! What´s happening here too early?!” – Donghae asked and then yawned.

Siwon and Kyuhyun smiled at each other widely and then focused on their friends.

“We are celebrating!” – Kyuhyun exclaimed in excitement.

“Celebrating…now?” – Eunhyuk said, confused.

“Yes, brother…we are celebrating that Kyuhyun accepted to marry me!” – Siwon explained with happiness.

Both friends were openmouthed with the news but after a while, they smiled at the lovey-dovey couple.

“Really? Congratulations brother!” – Eunhyuk said hugging Siwon.

“I´m so happy for you, Kyuh-ah! Congratulations!” – Donghae exclaimed hugging Kyuhyun as well.

The four joined to the celebration…with hot chocolate and shared some plans they had for the future.

“Mmm…I also want to get marry” – Donghae said in a pouting way.

“But I already asked you to marry me and you said no!” – Eunhyuk said frowning.

“Eh? Why did you say no, dummy?” – Kyuhyun asked, astonished.

“I don´t know really…” – Donghae said with a sad voice.

“Donghae…I love you…you know I´m not good at words like Siwon but I promise to love you and care about you every single day of our lives. Forever. You are the mate I chose…please marry me” – Eunhyuk said staring at his mate seriously.

And yes. This was another proposal from him towards Donghae.

Kyuhyun couldn´t feel more than happy than this. His best friend Donghae would also get marry. Maybe the two couples could get married at the same time and that would be great! Kyuhyun started to have a lot of ideas about their wedding when he realized that his friend hadn´t answered yet. He looked at Eunhyuk and he swears he saw him with tears on his eyes and all frustrated waiting for his mate´s reply. Then he looked at his friend and this was also with teary eyes, looking a kind of bit shocked. Kyuhyun knew he needed to do something about it so he walked towards Donghae and whispered in his ear.

“Say yes, dummy…a man like Eunhyuk is not easy to get nowadays”

Donghae looked at Kyuhyun and finally breathed deeply.

“Yes” – Donghae whispered softly.

“What did you say?” – Eunhyuk asked with excitement.

“I said that I will marry you, dummy!” – Donghae exclaimed with an angry face.

Eunhyuk exploded in tears and hugged his mate tight. Then both kissed each other passionately in front of their friends sealing their engagement finally.

Siwon and Kyuhyun looked at each other and walked towards the door. Their friends also need some time for their own celebration.

They held hands and left the kitchen, coming back to their bedroom.

“Let´s continue with our own celebration, babe” – Siwon said against Kyuhyun´s neck making the boy moan loud.

“Y-yes!...can´t wait…” – Kyuhyun replied between moans and chuckles.

 

oOo

 

Two days were remaining for the full moon.

Kyuhyun could imagine that Jane was in despair since the time flew for her now. Something really dangerous felt in the air. They needed a plan and very fast or otherwise they wouldn´t be able to catch her once and for all.

That day in the evening, everybody was gathered together in the living-room trying to plan something against Jane. The time passed by but none of them could say anything logic yet…till Changmin stood up and talked with determination.

“I think I have a plan – he said and then looked at his cousin with a serious face – but I´m afraid that Kyuhyun won´t like it…it´s all I could think of and maybe we can succeed”

Kyuhyun looked at him with curiosity. But before listening to what his cousin had to say, he knew that he wouldn´t like it since his cousin was too serious.

“Will it stop the and nobody will get hurt?” – Kyuhyun asked.

“I think it will stop her but I can´t promise that any of us get hurt…” – Changmin explained.

“I´m in” – Siwon said all of a sudden.

Kyuhyun kept on staring at his cousin. Yes, he knew it. He could see it in his cousin´s eyes. It was something related to his Siwon. His mate would be the main actor in the plan. That was all written in his cousin´s face. And he hated it but at the same time he understood that maybe there was no other way to stop the ing Jane.

Kyuhyun looked at Siwon and gulped hard. He hated the idea of seeing his mate with that again but he trusted Siwon with his life.

“So…what would Siwon have to do exactly in order to seduce her?” – Kyuhyun finally blurted out and everybody widened their eyes in surprise.

“A lot…however he will not be the only one joining to the action” – Changmin continued.

“Donghae will not join in the seduction game!!” – Eunhyuk said furiously, standing up from the sofa.

“Hyukkie, just put your back on the sofa and let´s listen to the whole plan ok” – Donghae begged to his furious mate.

“I don´t like this” – Eunhyuk whispered, crossing his arms on his chest.

Everybody heard the strategy that Changmin had in order to defeat Jane. The plan sounded good and effective. However, Kyuhyun wasn´t very convinced about Siwon´s participation in it. He would have the ninety percent on his charge and the other ten percent on charge of the rest of the pack.

“I don´t like it!! Why does Siwon have all the responsibility?” – Donghae asked irritated.

“Why do you say that, Donghae?” – Kyuhyun asked, worried about his friend´s attitude.

“Kyuhyun-ah! Can´t you see it by yourself? If something bad happens to Siwon, I will also lose you! I´m sorry but I am scared like hell right now…” – Donghae explained and then went upstairs. His heart was in conflict.

Kyuhyun watched his angry friend and shook his head. He loved Donghae. The boy was his best friend but even though he hated the plan too, he understood the real situation here. He would never doubt about Siwon. He knew that his mate only would fake in front of her. Just that.

Eunhyuk followed his mate upstairs and the rest of the pack heard very carefully their participation in the plan.

Changmin got close to his cousin and whispered in his ear:

“Siwon might be willing to go beyond with her if it were necessary…sorry”

This time Kyuhyun frowned in discontent.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter