Seven

Love under the moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Kinda of bloody...mianheyo* 

CHAPTER SEVEN

 

 

Kyuhyun woke up because of the loud laughter from downstairs. He saw the side of his bed and was empty. Siwon was not there. That´s why the bed felt so cold before.

He got curious and decided to go downstairs. The boy was starving. He was praying for his brothers from the pack didn´t cook since any of them did it well. Just his mate was the master of the kitchen in general. Siwon was the only one in the house who could cook and did it well.

Luckily when he entered the kitchen, he saw his handsome mate cooking something that already smelled like heaven.

“Holy Christ! Kyuhyun!” – his friend Donghae exclaimed when he saw him entering silently.

Kyuhyun smiled naughtily.

“Babe! Do you want something to eat?” – Siwon asked gently smiling at him.

“Yes! I´m starving!” – the boy replied with excitement.

Kyuhyun sat on a chair next to Donghae and Siwon placed a big bowl of noodles for him.

The boy ate it with pleasure tasting every noodle from the bowl. He was really starving but his mate always fed him with love.

Siwon was unique! A very complete mate in all senses…so damn good at everything!

Kyuhyun sighed in proud for his handsome mate. He was lucky for having him by his side.

“Well, Hyuk and I need to go to work right now. Please take care of you, little boy…see you in a couple of hours” – Donghae said teasing at Kyuhyun while he and his boyfriend exited the kitchen leaving them alone once more.

“I will…” – it was the only thing Kyuhyun could say because Siwon jumped over him like a wild animal.

Siwon devoured Kyuhyun´s mate wildly in a passionate kiss.

Both got up from the chairs and walked to their room. Siwon couldn´t wait and apparently his mate either.

Siwon made love to Kyuhyun a couple of times more on bed till both felt satisfied with each other.

His desire and lust for his mate never seemed to end no matter the time or moment.

And that is what Kyuhyun loved the most from his handsome mate because his body pleasured him every time.

“Can we go to a pub or disco to have fun tonight? – Kyuhyun said after thinking it a lot. He was bored to be inside the house the whole time – say yes pleaseee – he pouted beautifully to Siwon – tomorrow you start your long turns at the hospital and we won´t be able to spend more time together during the day”

Kyuhyun was right and Siwon knew it.

“Ok, babe…let´s go to a pub tonight” – Siwon said and caressed his mate´s cheeks gently.

Kyuhyun smiled widely and hugged his mate tight bathing him in kisses all over his handsome face.

 

oOo

 

Siwon watched his beautiful mate dancing sensually on the dancing floor with Donghae since their best friends wanted to go with them too. So the four of them went to a pub karaoke where they danced and sang for a long time. Well everybody except Siwon.

Siwon didn´t dance.

And Kyuhyun knew it but didn´t accept it at all.

Kyuhyun continued dancing with the rhythm of the music sensually with Donghae. Hyuk who was by his side didn´t seem to be worried or jealous. However, Siwon was more possessive and didn´t like to see his mate dancing sensually even when the other guy was his best friend.

Why is Kyuhyun showing so much skin with that V neck shirt?! Too much temptation for others!

Suddenly a big man like a gorilla got close to Kyuhyun and put one of his big hands on Kyuhyun´s waist.

Kyuhyun immediately shook his head and pointed at Siwon who mouthed the word Taken to the big man so the latter disappeared from his sight in a matter of seconds.

Siwon breathed in relief but Kyuhyun was so much temptation for any man from the place.

After that Kyuhyun got close to Siwon and invited him to dance with him on the dancing floor but Siwon shook his head in denial.

“You know that I don´t dance, babe”

Kyuhyun seemed disappointed and shrugged.

“Then I must go back to dance with Donghae” – Kyuhyun said with a naughty smile.

“That won´t work, babe” – Siwon said laughing at his childish mate.

Siwon pulled his mate towards him and hugged him tight. Both got lost in the warm hug.

“I love you” – Kyuhyun whispered against his mate´s neck.

“I love you too babe” – Siwon replied kissing Kyuhyun´s head.

After a while Kyuhyun broke the warm hug first.

“I´m going to the bathroom” – he said all of a sudden.

“I go with you” – Siwon said with a bossy tone.

“No! I´m big enough to go alone…you stay here, ok”

Siwon nodded reluctantly but then Donghae who had seen the scene from near made him a signal to follow Kyuhyun to the bathroom and Siwon nodded showing his thumb up to him.

Donghae was a good friend after all and he could trust in him since he loved Kyuhyun.

Siwon needed to protect his mate more than ever after the two attacks from Jane. This time he would protect his mate with his own life if necessary.

Siwon had explained everything to Kyuhyun about Jane and the attacks. How dangerous Jane was now that she was in heat.

Now Siwon needed to take some air and breathe so he went outside the pub and rested his body and head against the wall.

He wasn´t worried about Kyuhyun since Donghae was with him and Hyuk was watching him from afar too. He had asked Hyuk about it before going out the pub.

The streets were dark and lonely. That was strange but he needed to take some air urgently to refresh himself.

Siwon breathed deeply and closed his eyes. His body hurt. All his muscles were tensed. He must admit he hadn´t been able to rest properly these weeks taking care of Kyuhyun                       .

He looked tired.

Siwon stayed like that for a long time recovering some energies in a way but when he opened his eyes slowly, he saw Kyuhyun in front of him wearing a different tee, this one very tiny that showed so much skin. Too much provocative! His mate was smiling at him in a naughty way.

“What are you doing here wearing that t-thing? Where the hell is Donghae?” – Siwon shouted furiously. He couldn´t understand why Donghae had lost Kyuhyun from his sight and his mate was wearing another tiny tee showing too much skin for predators.

Kyuhyun pushed Siwon against the wall again and whispered in his ear seductively:

“I thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter