Six

Love under the moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX

 

 

The mating was over…

“It scares me how much I love you, Kyuhyun – Siwon said breathing on his mate´s neck – thank you babe”

“I know… - Kyuhyun yawned – I feel the same way…I love you…but now let´s sleep”

Kyuhyun was exhausted because the had been amazing and intense.

Siwon hugged him tight against his body and both got asleep immediately with a smile on their faces.

Finally the mating was complete. They were bound for life now. They had completed it successfully so now nobody could make Kyuhyun get away from Siwon. The latter would definitely destroy anyone who dared to do it.

 

oOo

 

Two weeks had passed by since their mating and Kyuhyun had moved officially to Siwon´s house. Kyuhyun had gone with Siwon to his house and brought all his stuffs from there. Now he had his own house with the love of his life, his mate forever.

The two most perfect weeks for the lovey-dovey couple.

Kyuhyun felt better. His wounds were 97% healed but he was still worried about what or who could attack him in the forest. Who could leave him those horrible wounds and scars?

The full moon was getting closer and he was worried about Siwon and the pack running through the same forest. And even worse, his cousin Changmin had said that he was going to visit him in three days but almost three weeks have passed by and there is no news about his cousin yet. He was damn worried about what could happen to him. Even if he tried to call him many times, his cousin didn´t reply.

Kyuhyun was very worried and confused at the same time. He really didn´t know what to think about it.

After Siwon had helped him to move all his stuffs to his house, they went to have dinner outside. They wanted a moment alone, just the two of them since the house was always full of people, the brothers from the pack.

They had had a very good time together, having dinner romantically and chatting comfortably about their lives from now on.

On their way home by Siwon´s car, Kyuhyun could feel that something was upsetting his mate. He seemed to be worried but at the same time angry with something or someone. It was weird but Kyuhyun could perfectly feel his mate´s emotions, and even more now after they finally completed their mating.

Siwon seemed troubled.

Kyuhyun couldn´t bear it anymore because his Siwon didn´t say anything but his emotions were saying everything. It was all written on his face.

“You better tell me what is happening Siwon…you know I can feel your emotions and I know that something is troubling you now. I will know it sooner or later so you better tell me right now!” – Kyuhyun demanded.

Siwon stopped his car in front of his house and could feel it even stronger.

This is dangerous!

Siwon breathed deeply and met his mate´s eyes.

“We have some company” – he blurted out.

“What do you mean?” – the boy asked still confused but he could feel something strong and powerful near.

Siwon made a gesture to look at outside his house and Kyuhyun followed him with his eyes too. When he saw what the reason of his mate´s worries was, he widened his eyes in horror and fury.

It was Jane.

All the brothers from the pack were surrounding her in order to block the entry to the house. They wouldn´t let her in.

Kyuhyun frowned and the hate filled his heart in seconds. He practically ran off from the car and went after her. Kyuhyun opened his way among his brothers and placed in front of her. When he was some inches away from her, he pointed at her face.

“What the hell are you doing here?” – he said in a challenging tone.

But Jane didn´t reply. She smirked and then in a matter of seconds, she took over Kyuhyun´s neck. Her hands were around Kyuhyun´s milky neck and her nails were sinking into the boy´s neck in front of everybody.

She tightened his hands on his neck and said with determination:

“I have come to claim what is mine” – she said with a threatening voice.

Kyuhyun heard several threatening groans but one in particular made him tremble. His mate Siwon had jumped over Jane protecting him from her.

“Get your ing dirty hands off of him NOW!” – Siwon warned coldly.

Jane didn´t lose time and turned Kyuhyun around her chest and surrounded his neck with her arm. She was determined to get what she wanted.

“I will take out his heart and I will feed myself with it” – she replied coldly as well.

Kyuhyun stared at his mate´s eyes and shook his head in denial. He didn´t want Siwon to get involved too much in it. Even though her claws were still sinking in his neck, she was just a girl. What too serious could this girl do to him?

Siwon watched terrified with his eyes like plates when the craxy Jane sank her teeth into his mate´s shouder.

Kyuhyun screamed in pain. This didn´t look like the bite from their mating. This felt really painful like hell.

His muscles tensed up and he kept on screaming in pain. Kyuhyun was totally paralyzed. He couldn´t move an inch of his body.

The damn Jane was biting his shoulder as if it were the most delicious food in the world, like a hungry animal.

Suddenly the teeth disappeared and the grip on his neck was released. Kyuhyun fell down the floor panting and shaking. A deadly fire was burning him from inside out.

The boy kept on shaking uncontrollably on the floor.

“Blood!” – Donghae screamed in horror of seeing his best friend dying in front of his eyes.

Siwon didn´t lose time and bit his wrist and asked his brothers to help him with Kyuhyun. Donghae and Hyukjae helped to open Kyuhyun´s mouth and obliged him to drink Siwon´s blood.

The boy seemed to react in the third try. The pain was easing and his body had stopped shaking.

“Open your eyes babe…please Kyuhyun wake up!!” – Siwon screamed, still in shock with the sudden events.

But kyuhyun didn´t seem to react.

“Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun! – Siwon screamed hysterically – Dammit! Open your eyes!”

 

oOo

 

Siwon watched the tall boy sitting beside his mate on bed and thanked him for the coffee he had brought for him.

“By the way, I´m Changmin, Kyuhyun´s cousin…nice to meet you at last… - then he looked at his immobile cousin on bed and sighed. His cousin was stable but he hadn´t opened his eyes yet after Siwon had brou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter