Two

Love under the moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO

 

 

This can´t be happening to me!

Siwon was paralyzed by the news from Jane. Every time they had , Siwon made sure to wear a . This seemed to be a nightmare…just now he was about to start a new life with his mate Kyuhyun.

Oh no! This changes everything!

Siwon was shocked but Kyuhyun was destroyed. He could see it in his beautiful doe eyes. He was about to cry.

“Siwon? Did you hear me? I´m pregnant! You will become a father!” – Jane insisted on the phone once more when she realized that Siwon said nothing.

“She…is lying!” – Kyuhyun blurted out with a broken heart. He knew the evil woman was lying because he could feel it in his heart. He was sure of it.

The girl was trying to trap Siwon using anything low.

Siwon focused on Kyuhyun in awe.

“Eh?” – Siwon exclaimed very confused with Kyuhyun´s statement. How can he be so sure about that?

“She is lying to you, Siwon. Don´t ask me how I know it but I know it” – he said with determination. Of course he was sure.

He just knew it and felt it.

“Siwon? Are you going to abandon your child for that chubby boy?” – Jane insisted on the phone furiously.

She knew Kyuhyun was shocked and frustrated with his plan B but she didn´t care about the chubby boy. She hated him since the moment he saw him. He didn´t like the way he looked at her boyfriend Siwon. That boy would definitely interfere in her plans.

Siwon couldn´t talk. She was still in shock because of Jane and Kyuhyun´s words.

But if that is true…what should I do then?

Dammit!

Dammit!

He was lost. If Jane was true. Siwon would never abandon a child of yours…but why now? He had just met his mate…and he hadn´t talked to Kyuhyun about it yet. He needed to tell him that he was his mate…forever…he wanted to be just with Kyuhyun by his side. He couldn´t imagine a life without Kyuhyun…

Oh no!

He honestly doubted about Jane´s words but if that was true…Jane would never give him the baby to be raised by Kyuhyun and him…

“Kyu…” – Siwon managed to say. His mate´s sad eyes were destroying him. He felt the urge to comfort his pain but what could he do now? He felt between the sword and the wall.

“She is lying, Siwon” – Kyu repeated once more with determination.

Siwon widened his eyes. Kyuhyun seemed to look at him with begging eyes. Begging to believe him.

“She is lying!!” – Kyu repeated again. This time with anger.

“B-but how can you be so sure?” – Siwon asked still in shock.

“I just know it. Believe me. I will explain it to you later”

“But it can be my child, Kyuhyun…”

Kyuhyun held his hand and looked at him right to the eyes.

“There´s no child in her, Siwon! Please, trust me!”

God! He wanted to believe him! But he needed a proof.

Kyuhyun saw the confused face of his handsome man and grabbed his cellphone. He placed it on his ear and talked to Jane through the phone with determination. He was not willing to let Siwon be cheated like this.

“Tell him the truth!!” – Kyu demanded from Jane through the phone.

Jane widened her eyes because of the daring from the chubby boy and smirked. She needed to follow her plan and pretend to be the victim here.

“I am pregnant!! It is the truth!” – she yelled at the boy.

“You are not!! Don´t you dare to lie at Siwon with something so low!”

“I´m NOT lying! I´m carrying a child of his”

“Liar! Why can´t you tell him the truth? Why do you want to trap him not considering his feelings?”

Kyuhyun was out of control. He was yelling at her. The woman denied to tell the truth and Siwon was about to be caught by her lies. He couldn´t lose him.

Suddenly Donghae and Hyukjae appeared there with worried faces.

“What´s happening here?” – Hyukjae asked confused with Kyu´s screams.

When Siwon was going to open his mouth to explain, he remained in silence. He was not sure what to say really.

However, Hyukjae and Donghae didn´t need to be explained because hearing what Kyuhyun argued with Jane through the phone, they could understand everything.

They could perfectly hear what Kyuhyun and Jane talked through the phone. That was one of their skills as werewolves.

They widened their eyes in horror when they realized about the serious problem.

“Kkkkkk…” – Jane laughed through the phone making Kyuhyun furious even more.

“I know you feel attracted by Siwon. He is so damn hot. I can´t deny that but he will never choose you instead of his child. Accept your defeat. Be a good loser”

This was too much…Kyuhyun lost his control completely.

“Damn and evil woman! You better tell Siwon the truth or you will see what I do in order to make you confess in front of him!”

“Kkkk…” – she laughed again with sarcasm provoking Kyu.

Donghae saw his friend totally out of control and walked towards him and put a hand on his shoulder.

“Kyu, calm down. I believe you”

Siwon shook his head and took his phone from Kyuhyun´s hands.

“Please, Hae. Take Kyuhyun inside the house. I will join all of you in a couple of minutes. I need to take care of this with Jane definitively”

Hae did what he was told and took Kyu inside the house. Kyuhyun struggled with his friend´s hands but accepted reluctantly even with his heart broken into thousand pieces. The man of his dreams was being cheated and he was also suffering with the news.

Hyukjae and Donghae offered Kyuhyun a glass of water but he denied to drink. He was furious with the situation.

He knew that Jane was not pregnant.

His friends needed to know why Kyu was so sure she wasn´t pregnant and decided to ask finally.

“Tell us, Kyuhyun…why are you so sure she is not pregnant?” – Hyukjae asked all of a sudden.

Kyuhyun couldn´t be hiding it anymore…

“Since I was a child, I have the skill of seeing the auras of the people. I can see the white aura of the pregnant women. I saw it on my mom when she was pregnant with my sister Ahra. I can see it in around all the pregnant women and Jane definitely didn´t have it today when I met her for the first time. In fact, I could see nothing around her. Just darkness and cold. She made me feel shivers down my spine all the time. I don´t like her! I don´t like her for Siwon! Even if he is not for me…I don´t like that damn woman for Siwon. He is a great person. He doesn´t deserve someone like her in his life. Guys…do you believe me right? Aren´t you freaking out with me?”

ok. Kyuhyun could tell only this to Hyukjae especially because Donghae already knew he was a shifter.

“So…if she doesn´t have an aura like the rest of the people…what the hell is she?” – Donghae exclaimed with horror.

“I´m not sure but if she doesn´t have an aura. That means that she doesn´t have a pure soul”

“This is serious. Really serious indeed” – Hyukjae said frowning. He was also willing to discover the truth. His friend Siwon didn´t deserve something like this.

How the hell I didn´t realize about her before? Hyukjae said to himself. He regretted not to warn his friend before.

 

oOo

 

Siwon had tried to calm Jane down through the phone but he was determined to figure it the truth. He also couldn´t believe her at all. He wanted to believe in his Kyuhyun. So he hung up the phone and entered the house. He needed to see how his mate was.

He saw him standing with his two friends, all of them with shocked by something. His kyu looked down.

“Kyuhyun…tell what you know about Jane. He has to know it right now” – Hyukjae begs Kyu to do.

“She is not pregnant, Siwon. I know it because she doesn´t have any aura around her. I can see all people´s auras. Pregnant women have them white and she doesn´t have any! I never fail with this. It is my skill…believe me, please”

Kyuhyun was in despair almost crying. He got close to Siwon and held his hand.

“I swear it. I´m telling the truth” – he added with begging eyes.

Siwon caressed Kyu´s hand gently.

“I want to believe you” – Siwon said with hope.

“Come on, Siwon. If you want to know the truth, just go and buy her a pregnancy test in the drugstore and that is all, for God´s sake!” – Donghae exclaimed irritated.

“Well said, babe!” – Hyukjae said praising his mate´s idea.

“I will buy it now and all of us will go to see her and oblige her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter