Four

Love under the moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~CHAPTER FOUR~

 

 

Kyuhyun begged Henry to let him go after Siwon as well but the boy, younger than him, denied. His brothers would kill him if he disobeyed them. Angry and worried like hell, Kyuhyun went to Siwon´s bedroom and escaped through the window.

He ran to the forest just with Siwon in mind. He needed to find his mate. See his eyes and aura.

The boy doesn´t remember how long he spent running in the search of his mate. But it was too late right now. He was sure that once he were in the forest Siwon would smell his scent and would come to his encounter immediately.

Somehow he was wrong…

Kyuhyun got lost. When he realized about it, he looked around and couldn´t recognize the place. Kyuhyun was damn lost and afraid. He should have waited for his mate at home.

It was dark and couldn´t see at all where he walked. He even fell down hurting his hand and knee.

Kyuhyun stood up as he could and kept on walking…Siwon was all in his mind. Somehow a bad feeling was taking over his heart.

He was lost.

Kyuhyun managed to walk back home and prayed for someone to come for him.

 

oOo

 

Siwon ran the stairs in order to see his mate Kyuhyun. He missed his mate. It is true he ran away after they had an amazing night of but he needed time to think about his actions. He felt angry with himself for being so rough on him. That is not what he wanted in their first time together.

Siwon wanted to run in the forest and meditate but he couldn´t put a foot in it because he received a phone call from his work. His presence was needed in the hospital. After all he was a doctor. So he went there and thanked the chance he had in order to forget about his problems for a while. Even though he assisted only three patients, it took him the whole day there. There was a lot of work to do but after that he felt better helping people.

Luckily, no one had died, he had saved them all. Siwon was proud of himself but now he needed to see his mate and talk to him about what happened in the morning.

“Where is Kyuhyun?” – he asked to Henry who was on the sofa almost sleeping and drooling.

“Siwon-ah… - he yawned – he is in your room. The others were for you to the forest”

At that very moment he turned around and saw his brothers Hyukjae, Donghae and some others appearing in the house.

“Siwon!!” – they all exclaimed and hugged him with excitement.

“I knew you would come back safe for Kyuhyun. He was in despair because you didn´t appear that is why we went for you but we couldn´t find you. Your smell was not in the forest so we decided to come back home. Thanks God that you are finally here!” – Hyukjae explained.

“I didn´t go there. I received a call from work. I needed to take care of some patients. It took me more time than I expected…I just want to see Kyuhyun now”

He nodded and then Siwon walked to his room. He paralyzed in the door when he realized that his mate was not inside and the window was widely open.

Oh no!

The guys appeared after him when they saw Siwon´s expression.

“He went for you, Siwon. That is too obvious” – Donghae said.

“Kyu…I need to find him! It is too late and very dangerous outside!”  - Siwon said with fear.

The guys turned around to see Henry but the boy hid his face with a blanket. He knew his mistake.

“Oh God! My mate is alone outside…and it is ing raining!” – Siwon stated with horror.

“Go for him!” – Donghae commanded him.

“We all will accompany you Siwon but we need to change into wolves” – Hyukjae explained and all nodded.

They ran to the forest and changed into wolves. When the transformation was complete, they ran through the trees searching a signal of Kyuhyun.

Siwon´s wolf got frustrated after running a lot without any hint of his mate. The more he searched for his mate´s scent, the more he got worried and frustrated.

The rain was falling heavy. Even thunders were illuminating the dark sky.

Suddenly he smelt Kyuhyun´s scent and a hope invaded his heart. He ran towards the scent as fast as he could. Siwon was in panick thinking about seeing his mate in danger.

He flied among the trees in order to find his mate. His scent was getting closer.

Siwon stopped and smelled the air once more. He had arrived. He panicked when he heard a howl from his friend Hyukjae. He ran in despair and found Hyukjae beside a big rock. His eyes focused on the rock and found Kyuhyun lying down covered by blood.

He immediately changed into his human appearance and ran towards the rock.

Siwon kneeled down and grabbed his mate´s shoulders stupefied and terrified with the image of his Kyuhyun covered in blood.

Hyukjae also changed into human and joined him.

“I found him here all hurt, Siwon. Someone attacked him deadly” – his friend explained.

“Noooo!! Kyuhyun…wake up babe!! Open your eyes!”

Siwon studied his mate´s body and he found four cuts on his shoulder and part of his waist. The rain bathed his body and the pool of blood under his delicate body made him curse aloud.

Siwon couldn´t find him on time…his mate had been hurt and attacked by someone and he couldn´t protect him.

Siwon caressed his mate´s check with love and then put a finger on his throat. He smiled when he realized that his babe was alive. His pulse was still there.

He kissed Kyuhyun´s forehead and brought him for an embrace.

“I will take care of you babe but please open your eyes” – Siwon said with sadness. Seeing his mate in that state broke his heart, all vulnerable and badly hurt.

Suddenly Donghae and the rest from the pack arrived in their wolves appearances. They all changed into human once they saw Kyuhyun hurt and bleeding.

“We need an ambulance urgently!!” – Donghae ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter