One

Love under the moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Well here I go with a new challenge. I hope u like it* 

♦♦CHAPTER 01♦♦

 

Siwon was having fun drinking a beer with his best friend Hyukjae who he considered a brother more than a friend from the pack actually. They have decided to prepare a barbecue meanwhile they waited for Hyukjae´s mate, Donghae.

In fact, he lived with his brothers Hyukjae and Donghae. He lived with them since they all belonged to the same pack.

Siwon sighed and put an arm around his date of the moment, Jane, who he had been dating since a month ago. The girl was pretty, well educated, had a great body and was quite good but something about her was boring and sometimes scaring. She sometimes stared at him as if he were food…as if he wanted to eat him but in a ual way.

He never could read her mind or smell her emotions.

He has always been able to feel and smell the people´s emotions but with this girl was different and he didn´t know why.

He knew he had to break with her soon. He had chosen tonight for talking about it. She had invited him to have a drink in a bar after Hyukjae´s party so he would take advantage of that moment to put an end in their relationship.

They were talking with Hyukjae in the kitchen waiting for Donghae and some other guests when Siwon heard that Donghae finally arrived laughing with someone else. He could perfectly identify the voice of his best friend´s lover. But something in the voice of the stranger made him shake his body in…pleasure?

There was something in that voice that makes him feel flustered which also made him close his eyes and sigh in content while he heard him laughing.

Jane realized about it and asked immediately:

“Are you ok, babe?”

Ok?? There´s no way he was ok. Something inside his body seemed to shake. He felt captivated by that voice. Who was he? Because that voice was definitely from a man, a young man indeed.

Suddenly Donghae enters the kitchen and goes for his lover Hyukjae and kisses him like no tomorrow in front of Siwon and Jane.

“I love you babe” – Hyukjae says to Donghae  between kisses.

“I love you too, thanks for the party” – Donghae whispers in his ear.

“I brought some guests, I hope you don´t mind, babe” – Donghae adds pouting sweetly at his lover.

“You can do whatever you want, honey…I will never say no to you”

“That´s my man!” – Donghae exclaims and kisses him once more.

Siwon looks at the lovey dovey couple with admiration and a certain envy. He also wants to have met his mate and show those love affections in front of others.

He sighs in frustration. He has waited too much for his perfect mate but he hasn´t had good results. It is not an easy task. Many girls and men have gotten close to him and tried to seduce him but he knows that he would recognize his mate immediately just with seeing her or him. He knows that. That is his special skill.

Jane feels uncomfortable with the lovey-dovey couple and asks Siwon to go to the backyard where the barbecue is while Hyukjae and Donghae are devouring each other mouths.

 

After some good cans of beer, Donghae was already getting drunk. He was talking to Kyuhyun in the living-room with the rest of guests. Hyukjae was outside with Siwon and Jane taking care of the barbecue.

“You are such a great friend, Kyu baby” – Donghae says with a drunken voice.

“You are drunk, Hae! Hyukjae won´t like to see you like this” – Kyuhyun says and puts an arm around his friend while he tries to stand him up.

“He won´t care because he loves me so much…he is the best mate! – Donghae explains with funny voice and then focuses on his friend – Kyu, you should have searched your mate too. It´s time for that”

“I know…but I haven´t found the right one yet…you know I´m very selective with men”

Suddenly something in his friend´s drunken head made a click.

“Hey! I need to introduce you someone…I can´t believe both have been here before and never have seen each other yet… come with me” – Donghae says and almost falls. Kyu helps him to walk with an arm still on his waist for support.

Both walk at the backyard where the grill is.

oOo

When Kyuhyun is getting close to the grill something makes his heart skip a beat and immediately can smell a special and pleasurable scent from someone. And definitely that scent was not from the barbecue.

That is one of his skills but he hasn´t gotten used to it yet.

He can recognize Hyukjae, Donghae´s mate, but he hadn´t seen the two other people next to him. One is a girl with a serious look and evil aura and the other one is…OMG!

The other man was the most handsome man he had ever seen in his short life. He drank his image from head to toes and took his time to admire the tempting body of the strange but sensual man.

Wearing a white shirt that defined all his muscular and tall body made Kyuhyun his lips. Who was he?

“Kyuhyun!” – Hyukjae says when he sees Kyuhyun carrying his lover.

Siwon turns around and meets Kyuhyun´s eyes for the first time, taking Kyu´s breath away. He paralyzed with the impression because the handsome man was smiling at him widely with the most beautiful dimpled smile he has ever seen in his life.

Kyu´s heart was beating like crazy inside his chest. The man was REALLY handsome. Tall, muscular, those eyes so captivating, those tempting lips, with a little y stubble on his beautiful face, that tanned skin…the most perfect man…

“Siwon, let me introduce you to Cho Kyuhyun, one of my best friends – Donghae said with difficulty and then focused on Kyu – Kyu-ah, this is Choi Siwon. I´m happy you both finally meet each other”

Siwon held out his hand for a handshake. Giving his beautiful dimpled smile to Kyuhyun.

“Nice to meet you finally. I have heard a lot about you from these two guys” – Siwon said gently.

Siwon´s sensual voice made Kyu´s body shake like a jelly.

“I hope just good things” – Kyuhyun managed to say. He could hardly breathe with the handsome man holding his hand tight. Electric shocks were running through his whole body.

“Yes…and now that I see you in person, I can see that everything was true” – Siwon adds with a sensual tone making Kyuh blush like a tomato. Fact that made Siwon smile widely. The boy was adorable.

Kyuhyun couldn´t move, couldn´t breathe at all. Siwon´s presence was too much…too much overwhelming.

One thing was true: Kyuhyun wanted Siwon as he had never wanted anyone else in his twenty seven years old. That handsome man had caught his total attention and interest. He was drooling over him.

Siwon leaned over Kyuhyun and smelled his scent. The cute boy smelled deliciously. How can a man smell so good?

Then he moved away just an inch to explore Kyuhyun´s body. The cute boy was as tall as him, with a slim body, milky skin, doe eyes, chubby cheeks and brown hair almost red which made him look like the most beautiful creature in the world.

Siwon hadn´t seen anyone more perfect than Kyuhyun.

He is mine…

He will be mine…

My mate…

My search has stopped right now…

This beautiful creature is the one I was looking for my whole life…

Yes. After years of search, his destiny was in front of him. This beautiful Kyuhyun belonged to him.

Siwon´s heart was screaming inside his chest that Kyuhyun was the one he was looking for all this time and of course judging for the beautiful boy´s reactions, he could feel the same.

The connection was mutual…

Both met their eyes again and Siwon knew he was lost…

Kyuhyun was the owner of his heart and whole being.

Meanwhile their best friends Hyukjae and Donghae looked at them with awe. Somehow they knew that they were made for each other. Unfortunately Siwon and Kyuhyun never happened to meet each other in the house. Strangely but true.

Hyukjae went for Donghae and sat him over his lap. Both were smiling at their friends´ connection.

All of them were happy except by one person who looked at them with disgust. Killing Kyuhyun with the eyes.

“Siwon, we must go right now. Our friends are waiting for us at the bar” – Jane said looking cold and very upset for the connection between her boyfriend and the damn boy.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter