chapter 2

If only you knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-that evening-

kim is busy with her uncountable repeat movie marathon, lying like a drunk man on her bed and 100% focus on the tv. Ignoring all sounds around her, she just keep on munching on her favourite potato chips. she already prepared a dozen of chips, choki-choki and also drinks beside her bed since she's too lazy to go downstairs and take the snacks once they are finished.(well she such a lazy-head).Mrs jitaleela will also mad at her if she knows that kim bought lots of snacks and eat them all the time since she's still a kid. Growing up as an introvert and a 'couch potato', thats how she spends her time during weekend where she got no school to attend. But her focus is distracted when someone get inside her room without a knock and suddenly turn off the tv. 

"no pie!! im at the already! omg! why did you turn it off!!" kim shrieking frustratedly and show her dissatisfied face when her beloved neighbour turn the tv off. smirking victoriously, she put her left hand on her waist and ready to dictate that poor kim. "kim! you promise me that we're going to the playground today and play with the others, jane and puey will be there too you know" pie glare kim straight to her eyes." im not feeling well pie, maybe next time ill join you guys" kim fidgetting uncomfortably and look everywhere except pie.but pie will always be pie, she's more hard headed when it comes to kim."no! you're going with me, kimmy lets go" pie start dragging kim and pull her out of her bed. "omg pie!! okay okay, let me change first," she sigh heavily, she knows when pie starts to use force there's nothing she can do to stop her. kim make her way lazily to the bathroom and leave pie standing there waiting for her.

"hey piee.." kim calling slowly for the girl beside her,keeping her head on the road and just glancing towards pie from time to time. pie turn her head towards kim and make a 'what face' to her."are you sure its okay for me to come with you? they wont be mad ?" kim asked pie nervously. she realised she didnt make lots of friend at school and the only one that close with her is pie. well thats because pie is always enter her  room all the time to wake her up and dictate her anytime she wants.They become close just from that simple meeting. For pie, she can see that kim is not comfortable with everyone and thats why she planning to take kim with her to play with the others maybe they will know that kim is actually a very nice kid instead of her 'silent mode' at school."of course its gonna be okay kim! dont worry too much okay" she gives her angelic smile to kim and somehow that makes kim relax and calm a bit.

when they have arrived the playground, they can see some kids already there waiting for them. "hey its pie! and.. kimm?" they feel weird to see kim with pie, they never thought that kim will tag along with pie since she's not really get into them at school. "hey guyss.. today kim is coming with us, she want to play too there is no problem with that right?" pie w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter