chapter 3

If only you knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pie's pov

hey everyone. I am pie.. pie mindara manaying, i am 8 years old little cute girl with smart brain and not to say a very nice girl hahaha okay now im a little bit exagerrating about myself. Do you wonder where i am now?No? l dont care i still want to  tell you guys(hard-headed)hahaha, now i am at my home sweet home in my room specifically lying on my soft and comfortable bed and if you guys did actually enter my room, you will have to go through a pool of used tissue all around the floor. whyis it happen to be like this? yeah you right, because of the incident 3 days ago at the river. Now i got flu and had to skip my school for today because my body temperature is a bit low and i keep on sneezing all the time. If you wanted to know, when i was home that day my mom really got mad with me, she said i shouldnt have brought kim to the river with me, she know how protective jitaleela family towards kim because kim is their one and only daughter. well the same goes for me but mom and dad never stop me to play outside  and live like a normal kid, they give me freedom that i deserve but not for kim. Her mom is an undertsanding mother but her dad is really strict and really control her life telling what she should do and what she shouldnt. hmm really poor kim. without she realise, she spend most of her time thinking about how sad kim's life could be, with her control freak father, maybe thats why its hard for her to make friends and socializes with other people. "oh thinking about kim, i wonder how is she at school today, she must be alone since im not going to school today". pie sighing slightly.

knock knock knock

a small knock on her door wake her up from her daydream. she looks at the door but still there's no  sign that the person on the outside going to enter her room. "i wonder who is it? mom and dad would just enter my room after a few knocks" pie thought silently while making her way slowly to the door. turning the door knob as she pull the door of her room and there she could see none other than her friend/neighbour standing infront of her with pink flush on her cheeks. "kim.. what are you doing here?" pie asked kim shocked to see her infront of her room. No, more to shock to see kim enter her house ALONE. kim never do that. "my mom.. my mom said you got a flu.." kim playing with her fingers and struggling to talk the exact reason she's there. Pie just laugh slightly seeing kim in this condition, after all she's a very shy person.hahahah. "come in kim.. dont just stand there" pie voice cheerful again after 3 days she's been really moody since she got flu that really affect her 'happy nervous system' hehehe. kim can easily change her mood with only simple gesture like that. "kim its your first time to enter my room right? what do you think? isnt it beautiful?"pie asked kim after she close the door and sit on her bed. she can see that kim is trying to find words to describe or comment pie's room. "err too many pink and dolls and with these tissue.. err" kim seems hesitate to said it and pie as always can already guess what kim is going to say so she give kim what she deserve. "ouch pie its hurt.."kim pouting after receive a sweet smack on her head from pie. "enough! i dont want you to comment more! what do you want?!" pie give her death glare to kim. oh forgot to say that pie is a mood swinger. POOR KIM. "Teacher jess asked me to give you this, homework for today" kim said slowly, she afraid that the monster that sleep beneath her bestfriend innerside will be awaken again.she put the paper on pie's bed when she realise that pie already sulking. "bye pie.." she said before she make her way out of the room."kim wait!" pie call kim and that makes she turn her head toward pie again. "thank you"

she's a good friend

 

Kim pov

'its been 10 pm, where is my parents, im getting worried now, they usually home before dinner but until now theres no sign of them not to say they havent call me telling me about their whereabouts. Now im waiting for them at the living room watching the television, my stomach growls really loud but all i can eat is only my snacks. mom havent home to prepare me dinner :(. suddenly i heard  knocking on my door, very loud and fast. it seems like that person in such a hurry. is it my parents? are they home? i feel really happy and running to the door to open it. once i open the door, i can see the person that standing infront of my door. wait. its not my parent. its aunt inn my aunt. what is she doing here at this late? my jaw hang slightly seeing her infront of me. "Kim! come with me, QUICKLY!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter