chapter 5

If only you knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pie didnt realise how fast time flies,  right at the moment her eyes spotted the figure that she has been missed and longed for she cant seem to break the sight from her. "its really kim huh?" she thought silently while still fixed her gaze to her long lost bestfriend.

 

9 years ago

"kimm.. oii kim.. wake up!! kimm..open the door" little pie knock infront of her bestfriend's door, its been  2  week kim lost her parents, and a week kim never get out of her house, she become a really depressed kid, she often skips her meals, she didnt go to school anymore and cried all day and night begging her parents to come home. being the closest relative that kim have, aunt inn want to take kim to move in with her to her house so it will be easier for her to look after kim , but kim dont want to leave her house, she locked herself inside her parents room, she still thought that her mom and dad will soon come home and hug her like they always do. so aunt inn decided to stay at that house eventhough herself is not really strong to stay with too much memories with kim's family inside the house, the pictures, their laughs.. it bring tears to her eyes seeing kim in that condition, last night she went to see kim only to see her sleeping on a floor while hugging her parents picture " mom.. dadd.. come back.. i need u mom.. dad.. please dont leave me.." she carresed kim's cheeks only to find it wet with tears, her eyes are bruises, her body is skinnier.

"Kimm please open the door, even if you dont want to see me, just please take this food, its your favourite kim.. pleasee" pie still didnt gave up to beg kim to open the door, she knew everything from her mom about kim, her family and kim family are close, and they also feels sad seeing kim like that, the last time they visited kim was 3 days ago, kim never want to talk, she just stared to the wall avoiding herself from everyone including pie. "kimm.." Without she realise a lone tears escape from her eyes, she knows kim is hurting, her bestfriend is hurting inside and it hurts her too because she cant do anything to ease kim, but the most hurting part is why kim dont want pie to be in her life anymore like before?. "Kim.. i'll leave now.. i need to go to school, p..please eat yo.. your breakfast k..kimm" pie cant help letting out hiccups when she's trying her best to stop herself from crying.

when she got home from school that evening, her mom told her that kim already move out from the house following her aunt inn to America, to help kim to move on from her tragic life. Pie was devastated she cant believe that kim really leave her, but she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter