chapter 4

If only you knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

9 years later

 

"eyy yam.. you see pie?"  a slender young boy who is around 17 years old made his way towards a young girl who is standing beside the janitor room at the end of the hallway. that girl is also around his age. "uhh pie.. uhh.." she stuttering and fidgetting uncomfortably a bit trying to search the right lies from the back of her head to say before she's spurring the truth.. "uhh.. she's home already, her mother pick her up" she faked her smile while showing the front gate of the school to the guy . "this early? i thought your class got an extra class today?"  he asked that girl again while showing his suprised face wanting a conformation. "its her family matters and it is really important, thats why she really need to go home, she already told  homeroom teacher Mr Ood about this before she excused herself" yam added a bit to make him trust her, "gosh, i am a big fat liar now, thanks to you pie!" yam thought silently in her mind while holding her anger inside. "hmm, okok fine, just if you ever contact her, please tell her i need to see her okay? bye yam" he smile before he make his way somewhere else. when yam sure he's not in her sight anymore, she knocked the janitor door to inform another person who is actually hiding herself in there. the door of the janitor room open and a petite figure girl went out of it. "oh gosh, its so dusty in there, thank god it didnt took too long for him to go away" she make her annoying face while brushing her nose. they now made their to their class since their next subject is about to start soon"pie.. this is the third time i've lied about you to mike, what if next time he's not going to trust me huh? what if he turn into a monster if he knew that i've lied to you all this time" yam said seriously to her bestfriend about her worriness, its not like she dont want to help her bestfriend, she just not really comfortable towards guy, she's really shy to be close with any guy nor talk to them. pie knew about yam's problem, and sometime she can smell that yam is into tom, but she just shrugged, it, as long as she's happy and that tom dont mess with her bestfriend's heart thats good enough for her. "eyyy yamm, as a bestfriend of course you're the one i asked for help, beside, i dont know what else to say to mike, he keep forcing me to accept him, but i dont love him yam, he just like a brother to me" pie pouted thinking about what happened 2 days ago.

 

at a cafe

"err pie..im sure you are aware of my feelings all this time," mike look into her eyes straightly while his hand is holding hers. "i love you pie.. i dont want any guy try to flirt with you anymore, be my girlfriend please..?" mike pleading pie while whispering all those softly, he's not sure about pie's feeling for him, but he's willing to take the chance before other guys do that. he dont want to regret if he lose her someday "uhh mike.." pie look anywhere but not into his eyes, she's not comfortable with what happened and with mike confession, she feels really awkward since she always thought that their relationship is just like a brother and a sister, she never thought mike more than that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter