chapter 1

If only you knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-in a medium terrace house-

an eight years old kid is sleeping soundly on her bed while hugging her big turtle pillow. her short hair in mess and the world map had already been drawed on the blue mattress. The alarm clock has been ringing since the past 15 minutes but she seems to be really focus in her sleep until she didnt even realise it =_= she did realise her alarm clock, but she's too lazy to grab the clock and turn off the alarm. Moving to right side of her bed, she took her little bolster and put it to her ear to prevent any diturbances (alarm clock) from disturbing her sleep. "oh man i wish i have magic like harry potter so that i could just spell that alarm to shut up" she thought before closing her eyes to continue her sleep. unfortunately,

"KIMMM!! wake up, it's 10 am already!! dont be such a lazy-head!!" a yell from downstairs can be heard loud and clear to her room, none other than kim's mother, mrs jitaleela. Mrs jitaleela know her one and only daughter so much, she is such a lazy girl who didnt know to do anything at all.NOTHING. she didnt blame kim for that, maybe it is all because of her and her husband fault. kim is their one and only daughter, since she was a kid, they always give her what she want, just name it, they will fulfill it for her. they did that because they know they only have kim, No.. they can only have kim..

-8years ago-

"im sorry to tell you this sir, it seems like your wife have complication with this operation, you have to make your decision right now sir, your wife or your baby, i'll try my best but i cant guarantee you that i can save both life in this situation"

 mr jitaleela dont know what to do, her wife and her baby, both are important for him, they are his life, how can he live without one of them..he dont have any choice but he remeber his promise to his wife last night ."if anything did happen to me or the baby, please save our baby honey, this is our baby..save her" her words echoing in his ears and his mind. He know he need to make decision right away, this is a matter of life or death. he cant afford to lose both life with every seconds that he postponed. The grip on his heart tightened with every single word that he about to say. "save my baby.."

 

Mrs jitaleela remeber back the story that happened 8 years ago. she is one of the lucky person and she's been grateful for that. she knows that her husband choose their baby instead of her, and she's really proud of him to be able to make the decision. she just cant accept it if she was save but their baby dead, she wont forgive her husband for that. her love for her baby is so deep and so pure until she's willing to sacrifice her own precious life for the baby. luckily the doctor managed to save the mother and the baby, but at that time only she know the pain of facing death, how hard it is to give birth to another human which is a baby. After the operation, the doctor informed her and her husband that, they cant have another baby again, because if next time, the chances for her to alive is just 0.01%. Mr jitaleela cant afford to put his wife's life on the line AGAIN, so he decided that kim will be their one and only kid.

her dreaming state is disturb by kim's alarm that still ringing loudly from her room. she knows that her lazy-head daughter is still in her sleeping state and does not planning to wake up anytime soon."KIMMM!! turn off the alarm and wake up NOW!!" 

"omg, mom stop yelling, im not dead YET, but i could if you keep on yelling like that and crash this house into pieces" kim muttered slowly but still not making any move to turn off the alarm, she know she need to turn off the alarm at least to make sure her mother wont yell again but her body just refuse to listen to her."asdfghjklmnbvcxza" she muttered it slowly while pointing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter