The Saint

The Moon Curse: The Wolf of Speed
Please log in to read the full chapter

       THE SAINT.       

 

 

 

She crossed her arms over her chest, rolling her eyes at the scene before her. "What the heck." She said as she walked into the scene of the two gangs. "These little things." She mumbled as she climbed on to one of the lone barrels that was still standing. She proceeded to then swing the metal bat that she was holding into the nearby scaffolding, causing the entire structure to crumble. The constant noise from knuckles meeting with skulls ceased in a second, replaced by men who were kneeling on one knee to the one they respected, the leader of Seoul's strongest gang, Black Justice and biggest alliance, The Seoul Gang Society (SGS). Kim ChaeA. 

 

"Look, you two," She said pointing to the gang leaders who were at opposite sides of the abandoned warehouse. "You chose to join the alliance when it was offered to you because it promised safety and a region to reign, all with the promise that you would not cause trouble to the innocent nor would you be greedy about the area you reign. Now what? You decide to fight because you feel like this is not enough. You both obviously do not deserve the land given to you. I shall give you two choices, to stay in the alliance with an even smaller area as punishment, or to leave and face my best fighter. Himchan?  Let's go. Yongguk, this is yours to deal with." She said as she jumped down from the Barrel before heading out of the warehouse, she could hear the familiar moans of defeat escaping the lips of the men. She didn't have to bother to turn around to know that these gangs were too greedy to let their area become smaller, yet at the same time were too foolish to see that they wouldn't stand a chance against Jongup. 

 

"Sunrise is approaching, we need to stop by in the forest today, quickly." She said as she got in the back of the motorcycle. " We have three hours, ChaeA. There's no need to be in such a hurry." Himchan said as he put on his helmet, passing hers to ChaeA as soon as he got his on. "Dearest Brother, the forest must be so damn small he passes out at the same tree every single time right?" ChaeA said sarcastically, pulling the bulky helmet over her hair. There was no reply but there was in its place, a sudden increase in speed that ChaeA wasn't expecting.

"The pendant is starting to glow. We're getting nearer." ChaeA said as she hopped over a fallen log. "Yeah, I can tell. Look at the damage." Himchan said as he touched one of the indents made on the nearby tree. "This damage is something Zelo wishes he could do."

"Well, if people were daring enough to experiment on lives on this day and age, we would probably be seeing similar humans walking around." ChaeA said as she looked around the forest for any human she could find. The scent of blood wafted through her nose and she knew that she was getting close. "Damn..." Himchan said as he came across the carcass of the deer. "That's some nasty work and here I was, thinking that with over a year of doing this, I would have been more than just used to this."

"Well, this is not the worst we have honestly seen. Hopefully, we don't have to see humans in such a horrific state." ChaeA spoke before her eyes fell upon bare feet. "Himchan? Could you check if that's him?" She muttured, pointing in the direction.

Himchan hopped over one of the fallen logs and let out a quick snort. "That's some position." He commented before moving towards the bare body. He adjusted the body into a more comfortable position and left the cotton tee and jeans there before turning around. "Let's go." He hurried as he walked towards ChaeA.

The siblings found their way back to the headquarters as quickly as they could, recent events within the alliance as well as Gangs from outside the capital trying to create trouble with SGS, ChaeA as well as BAP were busier than they've ever been. "The gangs been dealt with. One decided the leave, the other decided to take a smaller piece of land. Safe to say, the gang that left won't be coming back in quite a while." Yongguk said from his position on the couch. 

"Guys, big problem here." Youngjae said from his position infront of the computer. "I've been getting emergency signals from the South of Seoul from numerous gangs. So I sent one of the higher ups to go check it out. He returned safely, but was badly wounded. Turns out,  the Dark Eyes are here and they are trying to threaten us by attacking the larger gangs in south Seoul. We know that they are a strong gang so do you want to deal with them first hand, or shall we send the stronger elite gangs there?"

The members sighed from all over the room. "Right after I got back? What do you guys think, shall we deal with it nice and clean or send someone else." ChaeA said as she got in her seat at the back of the largest desk in the room. "I say we go for it, it's been awhile since I have got any..." Zelo paused. "Competition." 

"I don't see why not. We need to deal with this quickly. Much more things we have to deal with. Plus, I have a new set of weapons for us all." Daehyun said as he pushed a cart with multiple briefcases on it to the center of the room. "Alright then, since no one has yet opposed let's do this. Quick and easy. Let's pull out the root of it too." ChaeA said as she moved towards the center of the room and settled down on the single seat. "We're ready for you Daehyun.

Please log in to read the full chapter