Second Chance

Out of My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7: Second Chance

 

Hey, How are you guys?

Feels like long time no see..

Mmm, you know.. I just got an accident.

My head is still a bit dizzy right now. But I guess you’re all missing me..

What? No?

Okay, fine..

But still, I want to continue my story.

As I remember, it continued with....

 

I opened my eyes slowly. It felt heavy. Yeah, my eyes were kinda heavy. But still, I tried to open my eyes. Then I saw the light and slowly a figure appeared and followed by another figures.

“Jae? Can you see me, Jae?”

A soft voice was welcoming me.

“Jae can you hear me saying? This is mom..”

“Hyung, are you okay?”

“Son...”

After collecting all of energy, finally I could open my eyes widely and see those figures clearly.

“Park Jaehyuuung” The girl besides me was directly hugging me.

But because I didn’t respond, she got back to her early position and faced me. “Jae?”

Slowly, I responded with, “W-who a-are y-you?”

“W-what?” That girl was surprised to hear my respond.

“Oh My God, don’t tell me he has amnesia..” A middle-aged woman added.

“Hyuuung? Do you really can’t remember us?” A teenage boy got closer.

“Son...” A middle-aged man also got closer and gave a worry face.

I saw each of their worry and sad faces, and then said...

“Who are you.. to dare to gather here and make the room really hot??” I said it in a full sentence.

“Gooosshh..” Noona naturally hit my shoulder.. “How dare you to trick us? It’s not funny, Jae!”

“Jaehyung ah.. don’t try to give me another heart attack, please..” My mom poked me.

“Hyung, this is too much..” Sungjin shook his head.

Meanwhile my dad didn’t say anything and only smiled. His worry face has disappeared and replaced by a relieve smile.

“I’m sorry, Dad...” I said softly to him.

But then I heard a sob besides me, I turned my head and found noona was crying.

“Yaa, noona... I’m sorry... Don’t cry..”

“You better get well soon, so I can hit you harder.. You’re just too much, Jae..” She said that while wiping her tears.

I was smiling from ear to ear. I was so happy being in the family. Everyone in the family showed the real love to me, and I felt so blessed. Thanks mom, dad, noona, Jinnie..

 

Sungjin told me what had happened after that accident, he said that my body was thrown to the air and hit the ground, noona was screaming my name and they were running to me. I was immediately being brought to the hospital by ambulance. On the way to the hospital, noona was crying so hard as she saw me unconcious. Right after reaching the hospital, I was directly transferred to the emergency room, so noona and Sungjin were left outside the room.

“Noona was really in panic, Hyung.. She kept saying ‘ It’s my fault... It’s my fault’.. What would happen to Jae, Jinnieya? It’s all my fault..” Sungjin re-acted how panic noona with a bit of exaggeration.

 Nice acting, bro..

Then he continued, the driver who hit me was directly giving his name card and asking for Sungjin’s phone number, because he couldn’t accompany me to the hospital since he had an important meeting  he should catch. But an hour after that he was coming to the hospital and being responsible. He covered all of the hospitall bills and apologized to mom and dad.

“He didn’t allowed to meet you, so he can’t apologize to you..” Sungjin said.

“Why?” I simply asked.

“Who knows maybe if you see his face, once you recovered you will take avenge..”

Heeyyyy. I smirked.

“Anyway, you were still unconcious even after being transfered to the patient’s room. The doctor told us not to be worry because it was normal as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter