Dinner date

Big Heart

Firstly this story now contains mpreg mentions and stuff so if you don't like that kind of thing feel free to unsubscribe and stop reading. I've never written an mpreg before so I thought I'd give it a try. Also thank you everyone who answered the poll. Secondly, I'm sorry if this seems rushed my uni's started off again and I only have one free day to write my stories now until Christmas holidays so please bare with me with the slow updates.  


"Hyung please." Jongdae begged.

"Why haven't you asked Joonmyun?"

"I did and he's going to China for a month so he can't help."

Minseok sighed. "I'm not good with kids Jongdae."

"Bull, you're great with our kids. And it's only for a couple of hours, please hyung, I haven't been on a date in 5 years."

"Bull-"

"Ok I haven't been on a date with anyone I actually wanted to go out with in 6 years. Please hyung, Joon hyung can't do it plus you know I don't put out on the first date so I'll be back in time to tuck the boys into bed."

Minseok relented. "Fine, but you owe me."

Jongdae squealed in delight and threw himself on his brother. "Thank you thank you thank you."

Minseok had to physically pull him off when Jongdae kept kissing his face.

 

Yixing took Jongdae to a small but cosy restaurant for their first date. "Don't be fooled by its appearance, the food here is amazing!"

"I'm sorry we're having dinner so early," Jongdae said once they had placed their orders. "The boys like it when I tuck them into bed and read them a bedtime story."

Yixing smiled warmly. "I understand, parental duties must come first. How is Jongin and Sehun?"

Jongdae bit back a smile, most of his dates hardly remembered that he was a father let alone his children's names. "They're doing really well. Sehun was scouted the other day on the streets but I wouldn't let him audition, he's only 4 for God's sake. And Jongin has began to work extra hard at school so that he can become a vet, that boy really loves dogs."

"Really? I have a dog, it's called Lei, maybe we can take the kids out to a park next time and they could play with him."

Jongdae smiled into his noodles. "Next time?"

"I mean if there is a next time, you know like it's totally up to you, I wasn't trying to...I mean..." Yixing spluttered on until Jongdae's face split into a smile.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to see you squirm." Yixing blushed at the comment. "You look really cute when you squirm. I'd love it if there was a next time."

Yixing beamed at him. "So would I."

Jongdae decided to change the topic before his blushing got the better of him. "So what do you do Yixing, as a profession?"

"I'm a writer. I mostly work with the supernatural and crime genre. I travel around a lot to get inspiration."

"Oooh, I've never met a writer before. Have I read any of your books?"

"Can you read Mandarin?"

"No."

"Then probably not, all my books are published in Mandarin. I never thought to get my books translated, maybe I will. What about you, what do you do?"

"I teach varies musical instruments to children in the comfort of my own home."

"How many can you play?"

Jongdae bit his lip. "I don't want to brag but, you name it and I can probably play it."

Yixing gasped. "You must be really talented then to be able to play so many instruments."

Jongdae threw his head back and laughed. Yixing's breath caught in his throat as he revelled at how beautiful the man look when he did that. He mentally noted down to make Jongdae laugh more.

"No more talented than you. I've always loved music and children so I thought to combine the two."

"I know a lot of people that work with children and they said it really puts them off of having any of their own."

"Mmm, I can understand that because some kids can be a handful, God knows Sehun is, but all my students are angels. That's one of the main reasons I wanted to have children, because of my brilliant students."

Yixing decided to approach the next question with caution. "So you and your partner had the boys?"

Jongdae shook his head. "No I couldn't find anyone to settle down with. I nearly got married once, until I found out my fiancé was cheating on me. So I decided to have kids by myself." He took a deep breath in. "I'm a carrier." Yixing's eyes widened in surprise. "I just thought you should know before our relationship went any further."

"No I understand, thank you for telling me. My grandfather was a carrier too and I loved him very much, he was a great man. So you had the boys by yourself."

Jongdae nodded. "I've always wanted kids and seeing so many children in my house that weren't my own was making me a little sad so I decided to do the procedure by myself. My family weren't too happy about it but they eventually understood. So I picked a donor and got lucky with twins on my first try."

Yixing reached over and squeezed Jongdae's hand. "It must be hard raising twins by yourself."

"It was in the beginning but my parents and my brothers were always there to lend a helping hand. Especially Joonmyun hyung, you met him the other day, he has kind eyes and a loving smile."

"Yeah I remember him. Zitao is his son right? Isn't that a Chinese name?"

"His godfather is Chinese so he got to name him. But yeah, he helped a lot because he's a carrier too, we have a lot of carriers in our family, and Zitao was born before my kids so he had plenty of tips and tricks for me."

They continued to talk until Jongdae noticed the time and Yixing insisted on driving him back.

"I had a really lovely time today." Jongdae said as Yixing walked him to his door.

"Me too. Let me know about the park, I know it'll need to be on a weekend so it doesn't interfere with the kids studies."

Jongdae nodded and turned to say goodbye to Yixing but Yixing gently cupped his face and leaned down to press a soft kiss on to his lips.

"Was that ok?" he whispered against Jongdae's lips.

"That was perfect." Jongdae said before leaning in for another.