Chapter 8~

Arranged marriage to who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arranged marriage to who?

Chapter 8~

Water bottle.


 
 It's been three days since Seohyun was excused in school and now she's back to have some information about the trip. She held her backpack straps tightly as she carefully makes her way to her classroom. Just then as she arrived, still the same as the last time she remembers, noisy as ever.


 "Oh! Seohyun's back." Her classmate yelled which prettily much gave the attention to her right now. She hates it, especially being stared.


 Seohyun smiled a little before walking slowly to her seat. She just can't take her classmates' gaze to her. She starts to unpack some things to prevent herself from awkwardness. Just then, when she's about to lay the last thing she could grab from her bag, someone say beside her.

 
 "Good morning, Seo."

 "Unnie!"

 The older one smiled widely as Seohyun hugged her tightly. It's been few days since they've seen each other even though they're talking through phone every night, Seohyun miss Chorong. 


 "Yah! This kid! What happened to you?"


 "Unnie! My ankle got sprain that's why I was absent for days. But now, I'm fine." 


 "Tsk. You should be careful. It was really different when we were eating lunch without you." 

 

 Seohyun chuckled at Chorong's pouty face. Chorong rarely let people see her pouty face and it's only for Seohyun and Bomi. The three of them are really close despite not being classmates, they even thought of living together once they'll get to college. They want to have only one school and live together so that even when they're not classmates, they can still have informations about each other's life. Seohyun even thought that was funny at first but soon, she thought that it's a good idea.


 "Well, see you this lunch time. I'm going back now."

 

 
 Soon, the class started and as usual, boring as ever, well, except for the fact about the trip. Honestly, she hates going out and hates having trips but a sudden excitement grew inside her. Maybe because it's her last year in high school or because of someone, someone particular that gave her a chance to like going out, especially during dinner time. She can't help but to smile a little at the nights they fought before. Surely it did bring them closer yet not that close.


 
 "So, since we have a lot of girls here and there's a lot of boys from the other section, there are probably students from here that partnered to the other students from the other class. Mr. Joo already informed his class about it and that's why I'm here to inform you your partners."


 
 And so on, the partnering was horrible for others while a sweet win for the rest. Groans and cheers fulfilled the whole class as one particular student stayed quiet. Firstly though, she knew about her partner. Secondly, there's nothing to excite about it, or so does she thinks. And thirdly, she's preparing herself to hear the other horrifying activities of the said trip. Last year gave her a back ache and a lot of bruise. Now, she hopes that a mere incident may happen.


 
 "Okay. So now you know your partners, which were distributed fairly. Now, we'll go on to the activities of the trip. The trip will last for three days, one night and the room arrangement is based by genders, which means, girls with girls, boys with boys. When we'll arrive at the cabin that we'll be staying to, you should pack your things quickly and be ready for the upcoming activity. Bring everything what you want. The other activities will be discuss during dinner time."

 


 Seohyun slumped herself beside her classmate, Yuri and couldn't help but sigh helplessly. She forgotten that today's their P.E. time and she forgot to absent. Physical education time is her mortal enemy since she hates moving a lot and when the activities are quite tiring, she would skip the class or absent her way out. Yes, she's a little bit of a rebel. Despite though of getting used of being absent during the big activities of the subject, for now, she can't choose anything but to change into her P.E. attire and prepare herself for the punishment that may be waiting for her since she first absent.

 

 "Ugh! I hate sweating!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter