Chapter 2~

Arranged marriage to who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arranged marriage to who?

Chapter 2~

 The first meeting..actually.


 Without still knowing the arranged marriage thing,the two met actually but they did not realize it.

 It was in one monday...

 "Seohyun..Stop!I'm going to die early because of you,you rascal."Mrs.Wu yelled as her daughter waved bye at her.She was about to say that her daughter missed her breakfast again and was about to nag about her messy room but the young lady just ran off.Totally living her mother in stressed mode.

 While the young lass smiled in triumphant,she tighten her straps and continued on walking to school.Her pocket vibrate while she's crossing the street that made her stop in the middle.

 "Hello?"She asked tiredly.

 "Yah!Where are you?"The caller snapped and sound so annoyed.As for Seohyun,she scoffed loudly,she's still standing in the middle of the street without noticing a car was coming her way.

 Honk!

 "Oh!my spirit in heaven."Her eyes widen as the car almost hit her.Instead of feeling scared,Seohyun felt angry and glared at the car.

 "I'll be there soon,Unnie.Don't worry,I still have some business to be done."Without letting the caller to say something,Seohyun hung up.She putted her phone back to her pocket.She stepped on the side and knocked on the driver's window.

 "Yah!"She called as the window slid down.The driver was a guy while wearing his black glasses.He looked like a rich brat with the brand of car he have.And as she see his uniform,it's a uniform of one of the great school's in Korea.He's quite petite but with a strong aura.

 
 "What do you want?"Asked by him tiredly without letting his gaze away from the front.Quite rude as well,she thought and it made her angry even more.She composed herself feeling careless of what will she say.She let her fists touch the sides of her hips as she glared amusedly on him.

 "What I want?.."She scoffed as if she was pissed but she's actually pissed in herself for not knowing what will she should say without dumb words.She the air inside before blowing a heavy sigh and luckily she had made up her mind.

 "Just a small apologize would be nice,Mr."

 The guy putted his left hand on his lap."Sorry..Is that enough?"

 "..Hey!It's not even sincere-"The lass didn't got her words finish as his took off already—leaving the dumbfounded lass in the middle of the street.

 Seohyun widen her eyes and you could see flares of fire inside as she turned her head on his direction.His car has already been far from calling.Seohyun couldn't believe that she met someone's more ruder than the mean girls in her school.She could only mutter cursed words as he went to her school.

 
 "You're almost late!"The older girl said and crossed her arms.She glared at the taller one before pouting her lips with irritation.For the past years of their friendship,she expected her to be early like usual but the young one could only gave them a half-smile.

 "I'm sorry,I just got some annoying car almost hit me..He sure have so nice to even slip his window open for me to talk.."Muttering irritate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter