Chapter 11~

Arranged marriage to who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arranged marriage to who?

Chapter 11~

Duct tape


 "Seohyun!"

 The tall lass turned her head on the left side before surpassing a gleeful smile. She reached her left hand up before waving it to the older one walking towards her. 


 "Yah! The long quiz will be this Monday, do you think the quiz will be easy?" The older one asked as soon as she plopped beside Seohyun.

 "You won't study with Bomi?"

 "I don't know about that girl, she's been out of sight since last day. She won't even pick up my calls." Seohyun glanced at Chorong who's now pouting her lips. Indeed, they're close but Bomi and Chorong friendship is different, they're really like sisters. It wouldn't be a surprise if Chorong sulks every time Bomi's absent.

 "Maybe she's just busy with something, Unnie. Have faith, Okay? I'll try to contact her as well so the three of us can have a group study."

 "Well... I guess she's really busy... Wait! Is that Bomi?"


 Seohyun turned her gaze towards the direction Chorong points. Bomi was walking just little farther from them, her cute smile was showing up on her face. The most shocking was the presence of the guy beside her but they can't remember any guy Bomi had talked to them.


 "Bomi-yah!"

 
 The called lass smiles up to her two friends before grabbing the guy's wrist and running to their location. The guy was pretty handsome with the same eyes as Bomi's, big rounded eyes. He's taller than her though and might be taller than the two girls as well. He isn't wearing the same uniform as them but was just in a casual look with checkered long-sleeved shirt and a pair of blue pants. 

 
 "Who's that?" Seohyun asked casually as if the guy isn't in front of them. She's even pointing her index finger to him.

 "Oh! This is Yuki Ichiku. He's my cousin."

 "What?!" For Chorong, for how long she's been known Bomi, she really doesn't have any idea that Bomi have a Japanese cousin. 

 "Uhm... Hi, I'm Yuki Ichiku. Currently 19 year-old. Nice meeting you." Seohyun couldn't help but to smile a little at his cute introduction. He was pretty awesome for speaking like a Korean.

 "Hi, I'm Seohyun Wu. This is Chorong Park and it was nice meeting you too."

 

 The four teenagers decided to grab some brunch in the cafeteria. As for the two—Chorong and Bomi—walk first, talking about some things they've missed from each other. As for the two who have just met, they walk close behind and have a great conversation about some things. Seohyun don't know why but she feels comfortable talking with him despite the fact that he's a newly met stranger and especially he's a guy. Maybe because he gives off this light energy making the atmosphere light as well. Not too heavy more too casual.

 "So... When are you going to go back to Japan?"

 "Well, my parents really didn't say anything else. They just said that it might be nice living here in Korea. And besides, our business is here." 

 They turned to enter the almost-empty cafeteria and directly walks up to the table just two tables near the doorway. Chorong and Bomi continued to grab their food since they still have few things to tackle about while Seohyun and Yuki were left sitting.

  "By means of it, it's possible for you to transfer here, right?"

 "I guess so... I've been really thinking about that since my parents told me about migrating here. I think it's pretty great to transfer here than live alone in Japan."

 "Well, it would be nice having you here though. I'm sure girls will swoon over you, I can even imagine those stupid faces though." He chuckled at her words before nodding. 


 The two kept talking about their own errands while a curious and glaring eyes have been watching them since the very step they've made in made the cafeteria. He held the cold can of soda in his left hand while he gazes at them. The smiles and some skin ships made him feel weird, just a little hid of sourness. He scoffed while proceeding on walking out of the cafeteria before grabbing some things from the library.


 
 After her long conversation with Yuki, Seohyun had made him as one of her close friends. He was indeed a good company and she kinda likes the idea of having a guy friend. The classes ended and seems like the students are emptying the school. Since Seohyun got some earrings that aren't done in her mathematics, she chose to stay in the library despite the pulling force of freedom to go home. She grunts at the two thick books in front before parting them down. She have to make a very damn good activity to fulfill her long-term absence. She cursed at the thought of spraining herself and not attending classes, especially her class in mathematics where her prof was a really pain-in-the-.

  
 "Ugh, my neck hurts." She whined as she slightly tilts her head on the side. She's been inside the library for more than 20 minutes and she's half-way through finishing yet mathematics is hitting hard for her.


 Seohyun closes her eyes before stretching her arms out. The library's silence is a bit of suffocating with a hint of relaxation in it. The sun is up to set but she's still sitting inside the empty library—even the librarian isn't present—trying to not blow her mind up with all the math equations. She could feel the hunger and thirst yet she's too tired and too lazy to get up and get some snacks. She pushed herself to writer the remaining problems.

 She flickered her eyes up when a bottle of milk is set before her. Her eyebrows furrowed at the lad's presence standing in front, still showing his cold facade while reaching the bottle. Seohyun watched his movements as he grabs the chair nearby an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter