Chapter 6~

Arranged marriage to who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arranged marriage to who?

Chapter 6~

 Talking...?

 
 The two glared at each other as the adults have a very delightful conversation. They seems to not notice the two glaring at each other like they're going to kill each other. Arms crossed, the two seems to mirror each other's action as well.

 After two days, the elders decided to have another dinner together, again. They've been thinking of what will be the wedding's theme or how many guest should they'll invite. Despite their excitement, the two can't really seem to understand the whole arrangement thing.

 "Seohyun, why don't you go out with Luhan and talk things with him?" Her mother suggested but Seohyun know that it's not a suggestion, instead, it's a command. Pouting her lips, she nodded and then faked a smile to show her respect for his parents.

 "Can we go outside to talk?"

 Since Luhan's feeling bored inside as well, he agreed and followed her towards the small garden of the restaurant.

 "Ugh!! We just have dinner last night now we have another dinner?" She finally could smell the fresh air, the air inside the restaurant makes her suffocate especially the marriage topic that floats through the air.
 
 "Huh! You should be thankful that you had a free dinner and stop complaining."

 "Whatever... This whole damn Arranged thing is so out of line. I wonder how can those people think." She slumped on the small bench. Luhan realized that the young lady wore a pair of high cuts instead of heels which made him chuckled a little.

 "Wow! Never thought you have a great sense of fashion." He mocks while shoving his hands inside his pockets. Honestly, he's not in a very bad mood for the dinner unlike Seohyun, besides they'll do it more when their wedding comes.

 "Yeah, right. Mock me all you want... Hey! Can I borrow some money?"

 Luhan raised his eyebrow at her and didn't move to reach for money. Instead he gave her a smirk before a popping idea came inside his mind.

 "And why would I let you burrow my money? Remember, you're my slave now."

 "What?! You haven't forgotten that thing? Ugh!! What do you want, I'm really craving for ice-cream right now and I didn't bring my purse with me. Too lazy to go back." 

 Seohyun watched as the guy sat beside her. He's looking dashing in his clothes but it's opposite with his attitude, she swears. The cold wind starts to blow and damn, she forgot to bring her cardigan as well. Hugging herself, she shivers as the wind blows stronger.

 "You want ice-cream but you look like a stray cat inside a rain, shivering it's life out."

 "Shut---"

  gapped a little while she cut herself. She blinked and felt the warmth of his blazer, she could even smell his manly cologne. Her eyes raised up and saw his figure walking away. He was just in his thin long-sleeved and she's thankful that he actually let her borrow his blazer despite the cold.

 "Aren't you coming? I thought you want ice-cream?"

 Her thoughts broke and she hurriedly stood up to follow him. Unconsciously, a smile did spread on her lips.

 
 "How can you finish all of that when we did just finish our dinner?" Luhan looked at her with horrifying face. A big bowl of ice-cream is in front of her and he can't even imagine himself finishing that up despite being a guy.

 "What? Girls' always have a space for desserts." She shrugged her shoulders and began to dig in. She loves ice cream and luckily, no matter how much she eats, she never gains weight.

 "So... What's your condition for me being your oh-so-lucky-slave?" 

 "Well, I haven't thought of that. Maybe you can serve me in school, in my house, everywhere."

 Seohyun choked as she munc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter