EXO-M

A promised marriage

Tiffany POV:

''Ok with this ends the lesson today. See you tomorrow.'' The teacher says and goes out of the room.

''Jess do you want to go shopping today?'' I ask my best friend.

''We were just shopping last week.'' We go out of the room and make our way to the exit.

''But I want to go. Can we please?'' I look at her pleading.

She laughs. ''Ok. We go.''

As we leave the building we see a big crowd. ''What's going on there?''

''How should I know?'' I ask her.

''Let's see.'' She pulls my arm through the crowd until we see the reason for the many people.

A red sports car and a young man that stands beside it. He looks desinterested at his phone and ignores the girls that are staring at him. But that is not shocking. Shocking is just who the person is. Luhan. Yes right the Luhan I am going to marry.

''He looks hot. What do you think he is doing here? He doesn't look like a student.'' Jessica says to me.

''He...is...Luhan.'' I slowly tell her not even believing what's going on here.

''What?!'' Once again the famous scream of my best friend. I look around and see everyone staring at us. Even Luhan. As he sees me he slowly goes to us.

''I should pick you up and go out to eat with you.'' He says with his quiet voice but I'm sure the crowd has heared what he said because now they are even louder talking about him and me.
''Ok.'' I don't know what else to say.

''Bye Jess. I phone you later.''
Jessica just nods not even talking. Maybe she's just to shocked that the CEO of the Lu company appears here and she can see him with her own eyes.

I follow Luhan to his car and get in.

As he drives of there is an awarkd silence between us. What can I say?

''How come that you don't need to work? I heared that you nearly have a free day.''
 

 

Luhan POV:

What should I answer to that. Should I tell her that I'm not feeling well? Since Saturday I don't have much energy because I can't really sleep and even if I fall asleep I wake up shortly after that because of nightmares. Luckily Kris was Sunday morning with me and always when I woke up with a scream he talked to me and helped me to fall asleep again. The nightmares most time are about the death of my parents. I always see a black shadow over the car of my parents and then they crash in the next best tree.

''Luhan?'' I look up and see that Tiffany has tried to get my attention.

''What?''

''I asked you why you don't need to work today.''

''My grandparents told me that I should meet you so that we get us to know better and so I toke time off.''

''Does that mean that you are agreeing to the marriage?''

Good question. I'm meeting her right now so doesn't that mean yes? But I'm just doing that because my family wants that.

''I don't really know. I know that's not a bad idea but at the same time it's totally crazy.'' This is my hones opinion.''

''I think the same. But for me I already know it.''
I look curious at her. She has already made her choice?

''I'm gonna do it.''

What. She is alright with it?

''Why?''

''I want to help to fulfill my parents promise and you are becoming the heir of the Hwang company with this marriage.''

Right. Then I don't have only one company but two.

Suddenly my phone rings. I take it out and answer it.
''Yes?''
''Hey Luhan what are you doing right now. I phoned your office but you are not there.''

It's Xiumin.

''I'm on my way to the usual restaurant.''

''Alone?''

''No with Tiffany.''

I can see that she looks curious up as she hears her name.

''Really? Can we come to meet her. I really want to get to know her and I'm sure with the others it's the same.'' Even through the phone I can hear his aegyo.

''Wait I ask her.''

I turn a bit to Tiffany. So that I can see her but also look at the street. I don't really want to get into a car accident.

''Is it alright when we meer my friends at the restaurant where we are heading to? They want to meet you.''
She smiles at me with her beautiful eye smile.

''Sure I would love to meet them.''
Yes.

''Hyung she said it's alright. Can you phone the others and tell them?''
''Yes. I will do that. See you soon.''

I hang up the phone and park at the restaurant. We are already there.

After we both are outside I go to the entry of the restaurant. Tiffany is following me.

Luckily there are not many people there and we easily find a table where seven people can sit.

''What would you like to order?'' A waitress comes to our table.

''What do you want to drink?'' I turn to the beautiful lady.

''A cola.''

''Ok. Then a cola and a cafe.''

''Yes sir.'' The waitress disappears.

''Do you have sleep problems?'' I look surprised at her. How does she know?

''Why are you asking?''

''You look tired and I think you ordered a cafe to stay awake. Right?''

''Yes.'' I shortly answer. I don't want to tell her the reason. She doesn't need to know it. Kris is the only one who knows.

''Luhan.''
 


Tiffany POV:

We both look at the person who called.

Five handsome guys are walking to our table. I think I have seen a few of them in the newspaper.

''Hi guys.'' Luhan stands up and hugs his friends.

After they are done with their greetings they sit down at the table.

''Guys this is Tiffany. Tiffany these are my crazy friends.''
I smile at them. ''Nice to meet you.''
They smile back.

''Wow you are really pretty like Luhan described.'' A guy who has a resemblance with a panda says.

''Thank you.'' Wait. Luhan said I'm pretty? Wow nice of him.

''Maybe you guys should introduce yourselves.'' Luhan says.

''Ok. I begin. I' Kim Minseok but call me Xiumin. I'm 24 and the oldest in this group and the CEO of the Kim company.'' The guy with the round face says. He looks really cute. How can he be the oldest?
''Next me. I'm Wu Yifan. Called Kris. CEO of the Wu company and also 24.'' He looks cold but neverthless he is really handsome.

''I'm Yixing or Lay 23 a producer.'' The guy with dimples says.

''Chen. Nice to meet you. Also 23 and owner and doctor at the Seoul hospital. I hope Luhan will treat you well if not you can tell us and we will help you.''
''Chen I'm your Hyung and shouldn't you be on my side.''

''I think there is a higher probability that you will do something and not her.''

Luhan hits Chen slightly one the head.

''Idiot.''

''Ah. Hyung that hurts.'' Chen looks angry at his Hyung.

'''You deserved it.''

The others and I laugh. These guys are really great.

''If your done with fighting Hyungs I would like to introduce myself.'' The guy with the panda like feeling says.

''Sorry Tao.''
''I'm Zitao short Tao. I'm 22 and the youngest of this group. I'm the boss of the Huang martial arts center.''

Wow. These guys are something. They all have achieved great things.

''Yes. Nice to meet you. I'm Stephanie Hwang but please call me Tiffany. I'm 21 and study psychology.'' I introduce myself.

The guys just grin at me.

''So are you both going to marry?''asks Xiumin.

I look at Luhan and see that he also looks at me.

I take a deep breathe and tell them the same that I told Luhan before.

''Yes. I'm gonna do it.'' They look shocked.

''Why are you so shocked. If I wouldn't do it I wouldn't be here.''

They all think about it and then look like they agree.

''And what is with you Luhan?'' Kris looks at the successful CEO.

''I'm also going to do it.''
What?! He is?!

''What?!'' The boys scream.

''For my parents.''

The others nod understanding. Now when I think about it his parents are dead right? He was brought up by his grandparents. I think I couldn't live without them.

''Here is your cafe and cola. What do you want to order?'' The waitress appears again. We start a interesting talk about their different jobs. Tao shows us a material arts performance and gets a lot of applause. It was just awesome. He really is a pro. Chen sings one of Lay's songs while Lay plays gituarre that he got from a man of the restaurant. He has a beautiful voice and the song is just great.


And the CEO's promised us to show you a few basketball and soccer tricks.

It was really funny. The guys are really nice and they even brought Luhan to laugh.

 

 

Luhan POV:
''Bye.'' I say as Tiffany leaves my car and goes to her house.

''Bye Luhan. Sleep well.'' She turned to me around and smiles at me.

I drive back to my house. Actually I wanted to go to the office but since Saturday I have something I want to do. I want to research about the death of my parents.

As I go into the house I walk directly into the room of my parents. The room is locked ever since the death of them and no one was ever allowed to go into it because my grandparents said that. Luckily they aren't home right now and I got the key.
I slowly open the door and go in. There are everywhere spider webs.

I go to the desk that stands there. Maybe I can find something that shows me that it was murder or that it wasn't.

I open the first drawer and look into it. Nothing there. The next. Only pens. The last. There are different papers. I look through them and see then something that shocks me. Slowly fall tears down my cheek. So it was like that.


Thank you for suscribing and I hope the story is alright. Tommorow my school starts again:( I don't know if I have much time to write my storys because of that. But I try to write as often as I can when my teachers don't want to torture me.