5

A promised marriage

Luhan POV:

I slowly read out the letter that I found. ''If you don't give up you are gonna die.''

The second. ''You will never have enough evidence to prove it. So stop it or something will happen.''

The third. ''Do you want to leave the earth so fast?''

The last. ''Say goodbye to your life.''

They were threatened the whole time. What was this with evidence and prove it? Did they know that someone did something bad and wanted to tell it? What happened? Who is the one that did that?

So many questions but one thing is sure. They were killed by the one who wrote this letters. I sit down on the floor and cry again like on Sunday as Kris was with me.

After a long time I slowly stand up and wipe the tears of my face. I will find the one who did that and kill him. Because of the culprit I couldn't grow up with my parents like every other kid. I sigh. I need to find out what my parents knew and for that I need to get myself under control. If I can't do that I won't ever know the killer of my parents.

I look through the other things but I can't find anything. So I lock the door again and go to my room. Where else could something be? Maybe at their old office it was closed when they died or so I heared. I look at my watch. It's 11pm. Maybe I should go to my office now. The last days I didn't have time to work much but I know that there is a lot to do. And I also need to find a way to go to the old office of my parents. I get up and go to my car.

 

Tiffany POV:

Ring. Ring. Ring.

''Hello?'' I take of my phone.

''Fanny.'' The voice of my mother.

''What is mom?''

''You are done with school right?''

''Yes.'' I answer her. I stand before the university and want to go shopping with Jessica because we couldn't go yesterday.

''We decided that we wanted to have an engagement party on Saturday. So that the people now that you are going to get married.''

''Ok. But what is with Luhan? He wants to keep his identity a secret right?''

''Yes. It will stay one. We will introduce him as the grandson of the Lu company who works as a...we don't know that yet. But I and Mrs Lu are going to meet you at Taeyeons alright? To buy a drees.''

''Can Jess come with us?''

''Sure. The see you soon.''

''bye mom.'' I say and hang up.

I turn to my best friend. ''Change of plans. We go to Taeyon to buy dresses for the engage party.''

''Your party?'' Jess jumps up and down of joy. She has always loved partys.

''Yes come on.'' We get in my car and drive to our favorite clothes store. Taeyeon the owner is a good friend of us. We were in the same class in high school but sadly she didn't want to go to university but opened a store with her own designs.

th?&id=OIP.M369924106b3017206d917b2516ee

''Hi Tae.'' I say as I open the door and hug her.

''Hi Fanny. Hi Jess.'' After me she hugs Jessica.

''Ok. Do you want to visit me or buy something.''
''Both.'' I say and smile.

''Hi girls.'' We turn around to the dorr and see the two woman coming in.

''Hello mom. Hello Mrs Lu.'' I greet both. My friends are just quiet.

''Maybe it would be a good idea if I introduce myself. I'm Mrs Lu the grandmother of Luhan.'' She bows to my friends.

''I'm Jessica Jung. Fannys friend. I also study psychology.'' She also bows.

''I'm Taeyeon the owner of this shop. Nice to meet you. But could someone tell me who Luhan is and what's going on?'' She looks confused.

''We need dresses for a party on sunday. You are also invited. I will tell you the details later.'' I say.

''Why a party?''

''It's Tiffanys engagement part!'' My mother tells her.

Taeyeon reacts like I new she would.

''You are going to marry?''

''Yes.''

''Congratulation! Who is the lucky one?'' She falls around my neck and hugs me again.

''My grandson Luhan the CEO of the Lu company is the lucky one.''
''Wait CEO Lu?'' She let's me go and looks at the woman. She isn't confused anymore but shocked.

''The CEO Lu?''
''Yes the CEO Lu.''
''Now I want to hear everything.''
And she hears. We all tell her how this happened but that she is not allowed to tell anyone. After we're done we are quiet for a few minutes.

''Wow.'' These are Taeyeons only words.

''So you know it now but we need a dress for Tiffany which makes her look like the most beautifull woman in the world. She is already looking like it but I'm sure a great dress can make her impossible pretty.'' Mrs Lu says with a smile.

''Yes right. So let's look for one.'' And that's what we do for whole 5 hours.

 

 

Luhan POV:

''We are gonna have an engagement party on Saturday.'' My grandma tells me.

''What?!'' How much suprises does she want to give me?
''Here?''

''Yes here.''
''Who is coming?''

''Friends, family and buisness partner. You can also invite people.'' Why is she so realaxed? Many people will see us and my secret will be exposed.

''But my identity?''

''If you don't have anything against it we would like to introduce you to the public as Luhan the CEO of the Lu company. But if you don't want to we will say that you are only our grandson but not the CEO. It will be difficult to protect your identity. I'm sure you knew that someday it will come out.''

''Yes but can I live a normal life if they know?''

''At the beginning journalists will be where ever you go but after some time your life will change back to normal. I'm sure. You are not a popstar but a buisnessman.''
''You're right.'' She is always right.

''So what is your choice?''

''I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna show the world who I am.'' I'm sure that I will regret this decision but for now it's the right one.

''So I know you son. You are not afraid and know when it's the right time for everything.''
I smile at her and hug her. ''So what are you gonna do now? The party is already in four days.''
''I'm going to tell everyone that the CEO of the Lu company is showing himself and is going to get married. Is this alright?''
''Do what you want.'' I say and smile. That's so typical for her. She always knows what she wants to do next.

''I'm going to my office. I have much to do.''

''Ok but tell them that you will show yourself to the public.''
''Yes.'' I say and leave the house.

 

 

Tiffany POV:

''Jess do I look good?'' I ask my best friend for the thousand time. It's Saturday evening and the party starts in a half hour.

''Yes. How often do you want to ask? I'm sure you will be the beautifulst girl in the world.'' She says and smiles.

''I'm sure I'm not as pretty as you.''
I look at my best friend. She wears a white dress that goes to her knees and looks with the light make up like she is a model.

th?&id=OIP.Mef74c861a3e6d74af5186b121bee
''You are. But why are you even so nervous? Your wedding is in a week not today.'' She is right I should relax but somehow I can't.

It knocks on the door and my parents come in. ''Sweety. The party has started. You and Luhan should together enter the room when you get the signal.'' My father explains and I nod. We go together out of the room and meet Luhan.

 

Luhan POV:

I leave my room and go to the door where I should enter and wait for tiffany. After a while she, her friend and her parents come but I don't even look at the others. Tiffany looks stunning. She wears a dark red dress and black high heels.

th?&id=OIP.M5f03581fed82b099da226349600cth?&id=OIP.M2ce39fa60a20d0db25a6ed47b3d9th?&id=OIP.M26674ae76b1f06f37e3e3a758e57

''Hi.'' Tifany says and I just nod.

''We are going in already. The door will open from inside when you should go.'' Mrs Hwang says and they leave. No we are alone.

''Are you nervous?'' She asks me and I get my voice back.

''Yes. After this evening everyone will know who I am and everything will change.'' I say.

''Me too. But I know that everything will turn out good. We have family and friends who support us. We can do that. You can also rely on me. We are going to get married but don't know much about each other. I want to be there for you.''

I look surprised at her. Does she mean this or is she joking. Her face looks really serious. Just as I want to answer her the door opens and I hear my grandmother say

''I want to introduce my grandson Luhan who is the CEO of the Lu company and his fiancee Stephanie Hwang daughter of the CEO of the Hwang company.'' I want to go in but Tiffany doesn't move. ''What's wrong?''

''I'm too nervous.'' she whispers.

I hold my hand out. ''When I rely on you you must also rely on me. Come. I will stay by your side. You don't need to worry.'' I don't even know why I said that but it works. Tiffany smiles again and grabs my hand. ''Let's go.'' I say and we go inside the room.


Sorry for not updating but my school started and I also have other storys. I now try to update more often.