They Know

Will It Always Be Like This?

(Small chapter, sorry ;-;)

 

You’re both greeted by flashing lights.

People, mostly girls, from all directions come at both of you; from across the street and even in the bushes, people hiding come out “What the f-” You’re frozen, though you feel jungkook tugging at your hand.

“Jungkook! Jungkook!”  “ Girlfriend???!!? What is this?!”  “Jungkook answer please!!” “Jungkook is this your new place??!”  “Where are the rest of the members??” “Does your manager know!!?”  Everyone is throwing questions, it’s almost impossible to breathe.

Jungkook keeps his head down as he tries to make his way to your car. He’s so calm about it. You two finally get to your car, he urges you in the passengers seat, you try to stop him telling him you’ll drive but he doesn’t stop. And neither do the people. They’re snapping photos of you left and right, you try to keep your head down. Jungkook makes his way towards the drivers side. Again, they block his way, he says a few words to the girls and you hear sudden cries of joy. Almost abruptly they move out of Jungkook’s way to let him through to the drivers side. He slides in and he motions you to hand him over the keys to your car. You oblige and immediately follow it up with “How do they know you’re here?”
 

“I don't know. No one is supposed to know. I’m sorry.” He says solemnly to you.

He flashes a smile here and there to the girls as he pulls out of your driveway and onto the street. Guess he's used to doing this. You think to yourself

“Wont they follow us..?” You ask.

“Most likely.” He says.

“HOW are you so calm about it then??”

“I’m not.”

His one worded, stoic answers keep you quiet for some time as he makes his way driving around town until you end up in a familiar route.

“We’re going to the company???” You ask. You look behind you and sure enough, the girls from earlier seemed to have been following you both all along.

“We’re going to have to wait it out.” He’s biting his lip and tapping his fingers anxiously. You both enter the building parking lot. He steps out of the car almost immediately after he parks it and urges you to get out. You follow quickly and almost chase down after him for he’s already walking towards the company building itself.

 

“Jungkook wait!” He’s almost at a jog. You both enter the elevator and make your way up. You step out onto the floor that holds the practice rooms. You both walk down the hall into the last practice room. No one is in there. He walks towards the middle of the room and just falls on his knees, to the floor.

“Jungkook…?” You now walk slowly towards him, he’s acting so strange you’re almost afraid to go near him, but you’re also concerned.

“Jungkook, please..” you put your hand on his shoulder…”please just tell me what’s going on..” You’re also on the floor, facing him. He looks up at you, pained.

“He’s cheating on you.”

You freeze.