7회

Listen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Standing frozen in front of him, she couldn't seem to get her words out. She knew that she must have looked very strange, simply standing outside of his door, just staring at him in the middle of the night. Seohee mentally berated herself just thinking about how crazy she must look right now, having come here so late and now not even being able to say anything or do anything. Somehow, everything just went blank at that moment.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked, waving his hand in front of her face, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Oh, uh, yeah, sorry." 

"What are you doing here so late? How'd you even know how to get here?" Sehun asked, genuinely confused as to how she got to this area, knowing that it must not have been a short ride over from school. Moving aside and gesturing for her to come in, he shut the door behind them to keep the warmth in.

"You and Luhan didn't come to school today, so I was asked to bring these to you guys. We have an exam coming up and we need all students to be prepared." She replied, handing him folder full of notes for him and his friend.

"Thanks, rep! I appreciate it!" She heard from behind Sehun.

Looking behind him, her eyes landed on a group of boys piled on top of a couch that seemed a little too small to be able to fit all of them on it at once. She was able to recognize the voice as that of Luhan, who had raised one arm in the air to signal his location, giving her a thumbs up.

"Oh, thanks." Sehun said, tracing her line of sight to his group of friends behind him. He shook his head at what he saw and let out a small laugh. He had to admit, for someone who wasn't close with them, the sight of five boys with their limbs tangled up on a small couch wasn't exactly the most pleasant thing to see.

Nor was it normal.

For Sehun, it was just everyday life.

"Don't mind those idiots over there, they're just fighting over the remote again. You want a drink or something?" Sehun offered, noticing that Seohee couldn't seem to tear her eyes away from them.

To her, while it was a strange sight to see, she somehow felt jealous of them. They all seem so comfortable and carefree around each other. They looked as if there was nothing else in the world that mattered except being in that moment, apparently fighting for a remote. They didn't seemed tied down by the pressures of school or life. While it was so small and trivial, Seohee couldn't help but smile and watch as they pulled one another's hair and some bit the others' arms in an attempt to win. She was so busy watching, that she hadn't even noticed that Sehun had asked her a question.

It was only when a glass of water appeared in front of her face that she tore her eyes away.

"Oh, sorry. Thanks." She replied, embarrassed. Trying to make herself look a little less awkward, she began drinking her water and trying to hide her face.

"Like I said, they're all idiots, but they're my friends. You get used to this kind of stupidity after a while." He said, seeming to have known what Seohee was thinking about.

"We're not idiots, we're intelligent, grown men who would appreciate a little kindness!" Chanyeol shouted, causing the others to hit him over the head.

Seohee noticed Sehun chuckling beside her as he drank from his own cup. The look in his eyes as he watched his friends was so different from his usual expression. Though she hadn't known him long at all, she noticed that he always seemed to look at his friends with such softness in his eyes, while his expression always came off as so much colder to others. The Sehun she was looking at was so d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter