6회

Listen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She didn't know why exactly she was in the situation she was in, surrounded by four girls in the bathroom. Having backed up until her back hit the wall behind her, her eyes darted back and forth between the girls. Her nervousness was obvious as the girls seemed to be drawing closer and closer to her. Sure, the girls at this school had always seemed to gossip about her, but they had never taken action upon those words.

Why was today so different?

It was only the beginning of the week.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" One of the girls shouted as she grabbed a handful of Seohee's hair.

As pain shot through her scalp, she started to feel a stinging sensation run throughout the top of her head. Grabbing onto the girl's hand, she attempted to push her off.

"You think you're so great, don't you? Newsflash, princess, you're nothing." Another girl said, pushing Seohee roughly on the shoulders, causing her body to collide with the wall. The sound of her body hitting the cold tiles echoed in the empty bathroom. The stinging sensation was also now present in her shoulders as well.

"Jongin decided to be nice to the new girl and this is how you repay him?! He should just leave your to the rest of the soccer team. I'm sure you wouldn't mind."

Those who knew Song Seohee well knew that she was a very kind person. Her parents had even warned her about being too nice to everyone she meets, even if they had been disrespectful towards her. She was never the type to get into conflicts. Song Seohee always smiled in the face of adversity and waved as she overcame her obstacles. But even though this was all well and true, what was also true was that little Miss Song had quite the temper.

Just push the right buttons; you're sure to find out.

"I don't know what you're even talking about!" Seohee shouted, gripping the girl's wrist and flinging it off with such force that the girl grabbed her arm in shock.

"You know the finals for the soccer team are coming up, don't you?! Jongin was so distracted at practice over the weekend all because your stupid decided to make a scene in the lunchroom! Since you've always wanted attention so much, I'm sure you're satisfied, aren't you?" One of the girls spat, getting close to Seohee's face as she spoke.

"Of course he had to come to the rescue again. When are you ever going to stop? You just can't stand not being the center of attention, can you?"

"Him and Jaemin even almost got into a fight during practice! I swear, if he gets kicked off the team, you're dead meat, Song."

So that's what they thought? That it was her wish for Jaemin to come up to her and embarrass her in front of the whole student body? That she wanted so badly to break down in front of them? Yeah, sure. That was exactly what she had wanted all along. Surely, she had planned this all out with Jaemin about the confrontation in the classroom ahead of time. It was pretty certain that she had specifically picked out what he should pour on her and have her running out of the room, ashamed of herself.

"Listen. I have no idea what you are spewing out of your mouth, but if you actually believe all your own lies, be my guest." Seohee answered, pushing past the girls strongly as she made her way towards the door. "But I'm going to be late for class, and as class representative, that wouldn't be the proper thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter