4회

Listen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"He did what?!" Jongin shouted angrily as Seohee recounted the events that had happened earlier. 

"I'm fine now; he stopped bothering me after a bit." She added; telling Jongin that Sehun had helped her out in class wasn't exactly going to make him happy. Simply letting him know that she had an encounter with people he didn't seem very fond of wasn't the best idea, especially when he looked this angry.

"Jaemin's dead." He stated, slamming down his utensils and pushing his lunch tray away.

"Calm down. Everything's fine now, I promise." Seohee stated, pushing his tray back in front of him and giving him a look. "You need to eat or you'll get sick."

He sighed deeply before picking up his chopsticks and resuming his lunch. He look bothered, but complied to her request. She watched as he seemed to inhale his food rather quickly, obviously hungry. His parents put a lot of pressure on him to do well in school and get into one of the top universities. It was obvious to her that the pressure took a toll on him. She knew better than most just how stressed he was. When she learned that sometimes he would forgo his dinner in order to study or to get some sleep, she grew more and more worried about him. But seeing him eat like this, she felt a lot better.

Scrunching her face as he slurped some of his soup, she just shook her head and laughed before resuming her meal as well. 

"What are you laughing at?" He asked, looking up while he took another bite out of his lunch. When she just shrugged her shoulders and looked at him innocently, he glared at her, knowing that it meant she was laughing at him. He knew Song Seohee well. 

Suddenly, the lunchroom was filled with loud voices and laughter, something that was pretty uncommon at Choeseon. Turning her head and looking behind her, Seohee saw a small group of male students entering the room, laughing and pushing one another playfully. The whole room's eyes were on them as they walked over to an empty table and placed their lunches down. She recognized Sehun and Luhan from class, but the others were unfamiliar to her. 

But one thing she noticed was, despite all the stares and whispers going on around them, they just continued on with their lunches. It was as if they everyone else in the room didn't exist to them as the continued only talking amongst themselves. Even when one student went up to them and made an attempt to taunt them, they acted as if nothing was going on other than their conversations. They just went on with their lunches, chatting away.

"You should have seen his face, the guy looked so defeated." Luhan laughed as he told his friends about Jaemin.

"Did you punch him? You should have punched him. I would have punched him." Chanyeol said as he picked up his chopsticks and grabbed some food off of Baekhyun's lunch tray. The others snickered when Baekhyun didn't seem to notice anything, too busy trying to open up his drink.

"Do you need help opening that?' Yixing asked, seeing his friend struggle with the bottle. 

"No, what he needs help with is gaining some muscle." Jongdae laughed as Baekhyun glared at him.

"What you need help with is keeping your mouth shut." Baekhyun retorted, raising his eyebrows as he challenged his friend with his words.

"Look who's talking!" Jongdae countered.

"Do you really think you're so much better?" Baekhyun questioned.

"You know, if you'd just shut up and turn around for a second, you'd notice that half of your lunch is missing." Sehun stated, pointing at his friend's lunch tray. Chanyeol turned his head quickly and pretended to be busy reading something on the back of the drink Luhan had bought for him earlier. Baekhyun blankly looked back and forth between his lunch and his friend.

"Park Chanyeol! You idiot; why did you steal my food?!"

"Huh? What? Oh, wait! What happened to your food? How did you eat it that fast?" Chanyeol asked, attempting to appear innocent.

Sehun laughed at his friend's horrible acting skills, especially when there were traces of food left on the corners of his mouth. He tried to motion to him that he should wipe his mouth if he wanted to even have the slightest chance of pulling his lie off, but you'd have to be stupid to fall for the act in the first place.

"Wow, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter