five

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi woke up with a weird view in his living room. Soyou sat on his couch with her sunglasses on while staring at the non-operating TV in front of her. Yoongi walked slowly towards the girl before patting her shoulder a couple of times, making the girl turned towards him.

“Are you okay? Did you bang your head on something?” he asked slowly.

“Why?” she answered him with a question.

Yoongi shrugged, “You’re wearing sunglasses, in the dark room, looking at the TV that’s not even on. You sure you’re okay?” he walked to the fridge before pulling out a box of milk from it.

“I’m fine. I just don’t have my make up on right now.” She said, making Yoongi choked on his sip.

He laughed.

Now that was a weird view for Soyou. She never imagined a person like Yoongi would laugh, well… he’s a human after all, what does she expect?

“Oh I wont fall in love with you even if you have your make up on.” He said, placing back the milk inside the fridge.

A smirk formed on Soyou’s face, “Oh you will fall in love with me with or without my make up on.”

“Keep dreaming.” He snorted.

“You talk more and more each day, that’s the start. And before you know it,” she paused before hopping from the couch, “Boomm!! You can’t stop thinking about me.”

Yoongi walked closer to Soyou with his eyebrows furrowed, “Did you drink coffee?” he suddenly asked.

Soyou nodded, “I drank the cold brew you brought last night.”

“You shouldn’t. You’re getting hyperactive when you drink coffee, aren’t you?” he asked.

“How do you know?” now she’s the one who furrowed her eyebrows.

Yoongi thought for a second, yes… how did he know?

“Lucky guess.” He answered before closing the bathroom door.

Yoongi was about to brush his teeth when suddenly swung the door open.

“What the hell?! What if I’m in my underwear or worst… ?!” he yelled.

Soyou pushed her sunglasses off from her face then rolled her eyes dramatically, “Please, there’s nothing to see from you. You’re too skinny for my liking.” She shook her head before continuing, “Soyou doesn’t like skinny guy.”

“It’s not about that… it’s about privacy. Geez…” he brushed his teeth in furry.

“We need to talk about our plan. It’s getting more and more weird. I need to know what happen in my past. Come on, skinny boy. Hurry up! Clean your self up then sit with me in the living room. Okay?” She closed back the batroom door.

By the time Yoongi finished cleaning himself, Soyou already sat in the living room with scattered papers all around her. He then sat at the empty couch, picking one of the papers. That was her sketch, some were crumpled around her feet.

“You draw this?” he asked.

She nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter