three

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyou kicked her luggage making it fall beside her, but then picked it up before kicking it again. She sighed. She’d been standing outside Yoongi’s apartment for almost an hour since the guy slammed the door close right in front of her face when she said she’ll stay there for three weeks.

She tried to knock for the first ten minutes but no response. She couldn’t go home, she already said to her brother she’ll go to some kind of holiday for three weeks. Heegun even drove her to the airport this morning.

She knew Yoongi's probably having some panic attack or something, but did he really need to slammed the door and lock her outside? It’s freezing and she’s hungry.

“Yoongi-shi! Min Yoongi! Suga-nim!” she shouted.

Soyou sat next to her falling luggage, frustrated.

“Min Yoongi!”

No answer.

“Min Suga!!”

Still… no answer.

“Suga-niiimmm…..!” she shouted lauder.

The door suddenly flung open, Yoongi stood there with wet hair and a towel draped around his neck.

Soyou smilled, “Can I get in? It’s cold.”

“It’s summer.” He stood in the doorway.

Soyou pouted, “I even use the train for the first time in five years, with this huge luggage just to get here. Can I get in? Hmm~”

“How do you know my address?” he asked.

Didn’t want to answer, Soyou sighed.

“Then I wont let you in.” he said, again.

“Fine! That Jin guy from the café told me.” She said slowly.

Yoongi sighed, “How living together for three weeks will help you finishing the problem?” he asked.

“Can we just talk about it inside?” Soyou asked.

Yoongi shook his head.

“Rrgghh… Let’s just put it this way, they wont talk about my past if I’m still around. So that is why I’m here right now.” Soyou started to lose her patience.

Yoongi gave up. Nothing can stop this girl, she wont stop until she got whatever she wants. He moved from the doorway, making room for Soyou to come inside. Soyou gave him a huge smile before pulling her luggage inside the apartment.

“You sleep on the couch.” He said, pointing to the couch with pillow and blanket already pilled on it.

“Oooo… Min Suga. I know you’re a good guy.” She .

“Shut up. I need to go the café, don’t burn the house down and don’t do anything stupid.” He grabbed his backpack.

“Aaahh!! You can start with Hyorin! She probably will only order two drinks today.”

Yoongi stopped midway before turning his back, “I don’t do small talk.”

“I know. But you need to talk to her. You must!” she demanded.

Yoongi sighed before walking out the door. That girl is really ‘something’.

 

During lunch break, Yoongi sat in the kitchen while Jimin melting some chocolate on the stove behind him. He talked to Hyorin this morning. The girl talked about her friend didn’t come to work today and how she felt guilty for not telling the truth to her friend. Soyou was right, there’s something wrong about her past and Hyorin knew about it. But why didn’t she tell Soyou? Was it that bad?

“Yoongi, Soyou just text me asking about your apartment security password. She locked her self out.” Jin said as he pushed the kitchen door open.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter