one

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Family… they’re supposed to be the most familiar thing for anyone, but not for Yoongi. Three years and five months ago he didn’t even know who’s the woman who sat next to his bed when he found him self woke up in a hospital room. Then came a guy who suddenly hugged him and cried on his shoulder, saying how he glad that his son is finally awake. That man and woman turned out to be his parents. He tried so hard to remember his life, but nothing came up on his mind. He couldn’t remember anything; his brain was completely empty. So six months later, he decided to move away. With a promised that he will contact his parents once in a while, he left his house. A house that didn’t feel like a home to him.

Yoongi didn’t know where to go, for the first week he slept at the sauna. But then he met a guy named Namjoon, who introduced himself as his high school junior. He took Yoongi to his apartment. Namjoon worked at his father’s café, which a bout to went bankrupt because he and his father didn’t know what to do with the café after his mother’s death. Then he met Jimin, a rich boy who didn’t know what to do with his money. So the three of them decided to renew the café and worked there. Then came Jungkook, a high school boy who applied to be part-timer at the café. A jokester name Hoseok popped out of nowhere, he didn’t need money, he just needed some company. One day Namjoon came to café, dragging a boy with purple hair by his ear. That was Taehyung, his cousin who just lost his father due to construction accident. To keep his cousin away from being a homeless bad guy, Namjoon dragged him to work at the café. Jin came last, the pretty boy who at first was only their regular customer then turned to be one of the employee who made the café always full of girl customers. They’re Yoongi’s new family. The one that finally gave him warm and familiar feeling in his heart.

“One Americano, two vanilla latte with extra shot!” Yoongi shouted from behind the cashier machine.

It was Monday morning, the café packed with customer. Outside, the pouring rain making the warmed inside the café more comfortable than ever.

“One Americano, two vanilla latte with extra shot, ready!” Jin shouted, putting three cups of paper cup on the ‘pick-up’ area.

“Hot croissant in coming! Move! Move!” Jimin said with a tray full of hot croissant over his head.

“Tae, one monster booster juice. And Jin, one hot flat white.” Yoongi shouted again.

The sound of their voice filled the café, they kept the 'shouting thing' to make the café felt more alive. What was better to woke people up than a smelled of brewed coffee and a shouting sound from seven hot guys?

“Joon, come help me here!” Yoongi shouted to Namjoon, pointing the empty cashier machine beside him.

Namjoon gave him a salute before placing back the mop the rushed to the cashier machine.

“Morning, Namjoon’s here. Can I take your order?” he asked the lady in front of him, making her to giggle.

“The usual please, Namjoon-shi.” The lady said with a smile.

“Two hot latte with skim milk and hot chai latte with soy milk? Right away, Hyorin-shi.” He said.

“Kookie, Miss Hyo wants the usual. Gave her three croissant.” He looked at Hyorin before continuing, “That’s for being our best customer.” He winked.

Hyorin laughed, “Aaawww… If you’re a little older I would probably consider dating you.”

Namjoon pretended to pout.

“See you tomorrow, guys.” Hyorin said after paying her order.

“You are such a flirt.” Hoseok slapped Namjoon’s .

Namjoon jokingly pushed Hoseok, “ert!”

They could finally breath when the clock strikes ten. Not much people came after ten o’clock.

“So how’s your new apartment?” Jin asked to Yoongi who’s sitting back facing the cashier machine.

He looked up then smiled, “A little bit lonely, but nice.” He said.

“You should invite us sometimes!” Jimin shouted from the kitchen.

“Yeah… what about a company dinner at your new apartment.” Namjoon suggested.

Yoongi scoffed, “Company dinner? You called this company? There are only seven of us.” He said, earning a laugh from Jin and Jungkook.

“Oh come on! I’ll bring the beer!” Hoseok said from across the room, he was busy cleaning up some tables

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter