Handle It

Temptation

Yoona!" Hyoyeon screamed as she picked up her sister from the ground.

She grew up in an orphanage with Im Yoona. They grew up like real sisters. Yoona was a always troublemaker but Hyoyeon loved her as if she was her real sister.

The girl was throwing up her insides and Hyoyeon was surprised by what else could come out.
As they went inside their apartment, Hyoyeon put Yoona under the shower and turned it on.

"From now on, it's over, you do what I say, when I say it" 

"No more rodeos, you're joining me in the police!"


Meanwhile Sooyoung looks out though her window, checking the city skyline.
What would Taeyeon do? She really hoped for the best she didn't want to see that red file growing. In fact, she wished that file, never existed...
Taeyeon had saved her life...but at what cost? She wondered as she saw the picture on her desk...
She had never blamed her but...was it right?

"You can handle it" She whispered, to no one but herself.

Taeyeon was sitting down on the living room floor looking at Tiffany's portrait. 
Where is she? Who took her?
Could she keep this urge back? She thought as she looked at the phone and cellphone in front of her...Suddenly, someone rang the doorbell. Taeyeon was startled and quickly got up to open the door. As she opened the door she was surprised by who she saw...
It was Seohyun...
Taeyeon's only family, her sister, Seo Joo Hyun with whom she lost contact after she left for college 4 years ago. Her sister, was here...why?

"Sis!" Seohyun screamed as she hugged her.

Taeyeon was surprised and expressionless for a moment, forgetting that she had to turn her emotions on, this earned her a good and long look of her sister's company, the same woman that had attended to her at the station. Lee Sunkyu.
Sunny pulled Seohyun from her embrace.

"Miss Kim" Sunny said as she looked at her.

"Detective Lee" Taeyeon said as she looked at her.

A hard silence fell and for a moment no one said anything until Seohyun broke the silence.

"Sis, what happened? I haven't seen you in so long" Seohyun said as she looked at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon gave her a small smile.

"I'm sorry, but...college and some other things"

"Yeah, I can see that, you got engaged" Seohyun said as she smiled.

"Please, come in" Taeyeon said as she stepped aside for them to come in.

They came in and sat on the living room. 

"Wow, she's really beautiful, is she your fiancée?" Seohyun asked.

"Yes, she has disappeared" Taeyeon let out.

"Yes...I read the report you made" Seohyun here.

"So you went into the police?" Taeyeon asked more out of curiosity than anything else.

"Yeah, I never was as skilled as you at the psychological things" Seohyun said as she looked down.

"Detective Seo eh?" Taeyeon said as she smiled.

"Yes! Well...not yet" Seohyun let out as she earned a look from Sunny.

"Miss Kim, I know you probably haven't talked to your sister in a while"

"4 years"

Sunny was taken aback by her response.

"Sis is always like that" Seohyun said.

Sunny regained her composure.

"I'm sure you could keep the family reunion for another time"

"Oh, yes, I'm terribly sorry" Taeyeon said as she gave a slight bow.

"We're here so you can give us more information on the disappearance of your fiancée"

"Oh, the other agent seemed so uninterested that...I didn't really expect anyone to come" Taeyeon said, part insulting, part sarcasm.

Sunny sighed.

"I won't lie to you, usually we don't give this cases much attention because..."

"Because usually the fiancée just got chicken feet and ran away or...they were cheating"

"Yes" Sunny said as she glared Seohyun for being blunt.

Taeyeon remained expressionless.

"I see" She let out in a monotonic tone.

Sunny frowned at her behaviour.

"If you could please explain to us what happened" Sunny said.

Taeyeon started explaining to the two officers...


Jessica woke up in an apartment in downtown Seoul, she put a hand to her cheek. That damn Yunho. She would take him down, she would take him down for sure...
Since day one there was nothing else she had ever wanted more.
Suddenly her phone started ringing, she grabbed it and picked up.

"Hello" She said.

"Boss" A young male voice said.

"Yes Taemin" She answered.

"I think you should see this, I mean...we have some information about Yunho and I don't think you're gonna like it"

"I'll be right there"


"I can't believe you did this!" An older woman screamed as she punched the glass table nearly breaking it to pieces. Yuri sat on the other side of the table the woman screaming to her face.

"I told you, I told you that you could do anything but go into the force"

"Damn it Yuri you know very well what happened to dad"

"35 years on that god forsaken place, for what?"

"To get ing stabbed in the back by them..."

Yuri decided to go against the wishes of her sister Kwon Bo Ah, the woman now seating across from her and leave the prosecution office. 

"Isn't the life of a prosecutor enough?!" She asked.

Yuri kept silent.

"God damn it..." Bo Ah said as she sighed.

"Look, no matter what you say...I'm not stoping now" Yuri said.

"So you'll just continue to disobey me?" Bo Ah said.

"I'm not disobeying you, I'm doing what's best for me" Yuri said as she got up and left the restaurant. Hyoyeon was waiting outside. She noticed Yuri's face as she came out.

"Are you okay?" 

"I should be asking you that" Yuri said.

"Yoona?"

"In bed"

"Bo Ah?"

"Pissed off" Yuri answered.

They looked at each other and let out a laugh.
Yuri grabbed Hyoyeon's hand and started walking.

"What do you think it's worse?" Yuri said.

"What?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Being an older sister, or being the younger sister?" Yuri said as she laughed.

"I think that we are living examples that both are equally bad"

"I'm sure our sisters think otherwise" Hyoyeon said as she smiled.

"What are you gonna do?" Hyoyeon asked.

"I'm not leaving the force, not when that Yunho is out there...selling drugs and destroying people's lives, what could I even do about that as a prosecutor...no, I'm not backing away from this" Yuri said as she looked up.

"Good, that's my girl" Hyoyeon said.

"And you?" Yuri asked.

"Hum?"

"What are you doing about Yoona?"

"Enough games, she'll start studying and will go into the academy, I don't care what she says"


Taeyeon looked at Sunny who was looking at the notes she just took of everything she said about Tiffany when she disappeared.

"So you noticed some strange behaviour and you say she got some package that day"

"Is that package still here?" Sunny asked.

Taeyeon glanced at the drawer below the tv. 

"No, I don't think so" She said calmly.

"I see"

"This makes it very hard, but we'll start by putting an alert out there, and list her on the missing person's we'll see what comes out of that" Sunny said.

Seohyun looked at Taeyeon.
Taeyeon looked down, she understood what that look meant, it meant that the probability of their doing anything to find Tiffany was close to zero...

"Don't let it handle it"
"Don't let it handle it!"

Taeyeon got up from the couch and walked to the window, she absorved the city skyline...

"Please, you have to find her..." Taeyeon said.

Seohyun looked at her sister and her heart sank.

"We'll do everything we can" Seohyun said.

"Like Miss Seo said, we'll do everything we can" Sunny said.

"Thank you detective Sunkyu" Taeyeon said as she smiled.

"I'll be going now, I must go to the missing person's office"

"I'll leave you two be"

"Miss Seo don't be late, after all we have a meeting" Sunny said as she was walking towards the door.

"Yes boss" Seohyun answered.

Sunny left.

"Sis" Seohyun called.

Sunny got inside the elevator. She looked at her reflection in the mirror.
Kim Taeyeon, engaged to Tiffany Hwang and sister of Seo Joo-Hyun, she felt like something was odd about her...but she couldn't quite put her finger to it. Maybe she's just being paranoid, she thought as she got out of the elevator and left the building.

"I heard you were working as a counselor"

"Yeah...that, I left" Taeyeon answered as she looked down.

"Oh, I see"

"How is Sooyoung, I remember she was a good friend of yours, she was always nice to me even though I only met her once or twice"

"Oh, she's fine, you should go see her"

"Maybe I will" Seohyun answered with a smile.

"Tiffany Hwang eh?" Seohyun said with a smile.

"She seems like a really nice person"

"Aren't you weirded out that we're both girls?"

"What? No, I am happy as long as you found someone nice sis" Seohyun said as she smiled.

Taeyeon smiled...and it was somehow a genuine smile. She smiled without Tiffany.
Is she becoming too human?

"Tell me about how you two met"

"Oh, it's...kind of a long story"

"I have all the time"

"Your boss said you have a meeting"

"Don't worry about that" Seohyun said as she smiled at her sister.

Right now, she just wanted to catch up with her.

 

Jessica was surprised by what she was shown at her office. On that laptop...what was this?
Who did this to these women?

"What the am I looking at?" Jessica asked as she was looking at that screen.

"Boss..."

"It's Yunho" Taemin said.

"We found out he's been keeping a human trafficking operation"

"What?!" Jessica let out.

"And how the didn't I know about this earlier?" Jessica screamed.

"Boss..."

"Just finding this was already hard enough, it's Yunho, you know he's a snake"

"That man..."

"Boss, even if we are thugs, even if we are living on the wrong side of the law..."

"Shouldn't there be limits?" Taemin asked as he looked Jessica in the eye.

Jessica rubbed her temples.

"There are limits" Jessica said as she eyed that screen.

"Leave" Jessica ordered.

Taemin left her office. Jessica went to the window.

"Human trafficking? What the is he thinking?"

"Does he think he's god?" She let out.

Jessica wanted to do something she wasn't sure she should do but as she looked at the girl with black hair and big round eyes on her screen, when she looked at her beat up state...she made a decision. 

"Taemin!" She called.

"Yes boss"

"Gather some muscle, we're going on a field trip" She said as she smiled.

"Right away" Taemin said as he left the room, Jessica sat back on her chair.

She was gonna show him the limits.


"Oh , I'm late" Seohyun let out.

"See, I told you" Taeyeon said as she smiled.

"Yeah, sorry sis, gotta run" Seohyun said as she kissed Taeyeon's cheek catching her by surprise.

Seohyun left. Taeyeon looked down. Seohyun had grown up into a fine young woman, no longer the cry baby she had to defend from bullies at school. She kind of smiled remembering those times. She got up and opened that drawer taking out that card and phone she put them on top of the coffee table. She eyed them for a moment before grabbing her own phone and dialing. 

"Sooyoung" She said.

Sooyoung was at home, reading that same red file.

"Yes..." Sooyoung said kind of afraid of Taeyeon's next words.

"They won't do anything" 

"Taeyeon, I told you, you have-" Sooyoung was saying but she cut her off.

"To trust people, to wait, to be human" 

"Well I'm not human"

Sooyoung's felt a grip on her heart as she heard her say those words.

"Taeyeon, no!" She let out but Taeyeon had already hung up the phone.

Taeyeon grabbed that phone and that card and left her apartment.


Credits: Mechanic Vibes- Aggressor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNWt8TLfnhc