Ending

Twins Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hearing that, they rushed to Hospital where Joohyun went. They found the room, and saw Tiffany alone there waiting outside the room.

"You're here." Tiffany said

"What happened? Why she suddenly fainted?!" Jin panickly ask.

"Yeah, where is she now ?" Jr ask too.

"Calm down boys, she is okay now. Doctor said her blood pressure getting lower and stressed too much, her trombosite getting down caused her fainted." Tiffany explain to them, then she looked behind them, and saw Jungkook with Seohyun.

"You!" She pointed to Seohyun, she walk to her and slap her. They were all shocked with her sudden action.

"Yah!" Seohyun tried to slap her but got defensed by Tiffany.

"What?! It's all because of you! You're the one who made her became like this. Because of your happiness, she suffered so much, now you're happy? You're so selfish Kim Seohyun!" Tiffany scold her.

Seohyun kept silent, a while Hyoyeon run toward them. "What happened? How is her now?" She ask.

"She is okay now eonnie, don't worry." Tiffany said.

Hyoyeon know it must be Seohyun causing this, she turn to her "what now? What are you doing Seo?" She ask. Then she saw Jungkook was with Seohyun, "you're Jeon Jungkook? How can you're with Seohyun?" She ask, as she know Joohyun ever talk about Jungkook to her.

"I didn't do anything eonnie, really. She is the one who said she will help me, I didn't ask for it." Seohyun lied.

"LIAR!" Taeyeon shouted from somewhere then she walk to Seohyun too.

"You told her that you like Jungkook sshi, and ask for her help. You want to pretended to be her and get closer to Jungkook sshi although you know Joohyunnie had some interested to him. You really a trouble maker." She scold her too.

"I .. I.." Seohyun can't said anything, then she hold Jungkook's wrist "Jungkook, please believe me.. I.."

Jungkook finally believe what his friends said, he felt sorry to Joohyun and felt embarassed to himself. He even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter