Real Joohyun

Twins Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tomorrow morning, Joohyun didn't attend campus because she is sick. Taeyeon and the others were at cafetaria. 

"What happened to Joohyunie lately?" Jin ask.

"Yeah, she seems gloomy day by day, I thought she was with Kookie now. She wilk happy but it looks like I'm wrong? I really worried about her." Jr said.

"There is something happened to her, so.." Taeyeon explained all the cronology to them.

"WT *peeeeeeep* Kim Seohyun again.." Jr said.

"I really hate that girl, although she has same face with Joohyun but her attitude big 0" Tiffany stomped her feet and crossing her hand.

"There is something we can help her? We can just like this." Jin said.

"Yeah calm down all, I ever think about this and I got a planned. I already ask Joohyunnie, she said she will attend tomorrow class. Then tomorrow is the day we must told Jungkook the truth and break that Kim Seohyun's witch idea." Teayeon explain her planned.

"Yeah, I agree. We must do it. Since we're dance mates, we'll start the planned first then you others catched up us. Should we told Yoongi about this? Let him help us too." Jr said.

"Sorry for overheard your conversation, I'll help your planned." Yoongi appear somewhere and joined them.

"Okay, lets discuss." Taeyeon said and they start planning.

 

 

Jungkook was practice dance with Seohyun accompany her. A while Seohyun phone rang and she excuse herself.

"Kookie" Jin called him while walk in the room along with Jr and Yoongi. They put their bags in the corner and start to streching before dance.

"Hey, I saw you these they get along very well with Joohyun. Are you dating?" Jin ask.

"Yeah, how lucky you are." Jr said.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter