Something gone wrong

Twins Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the day Joohyun accept Seohyun's request, Seohyun pretend to be her and hang out with Jungkook. Sometimes Jungkook felt weird with Joohyun's sudden changed but he felt happy too when he can get close to her. He still don't know she was Seohyun, and Joohyun she only can looked at them from a far holding her pain.

One day at college, Seohyun called Joohyun to meet up with her at college backyard.

"There is something I can help you?" Joohyun ask. She know why her twins called her.

"Yes, actually I haven't told Yoongi that I want to break up with him, and now I being close to Jungkook.. So I need your helped again." Seohyun said.

"What? How can you like this eonnie? you're cheating him." Joohyun said.

"I know, that's why I asked for your helped. I know I already promise you I won't asked for your help again, but this is the last time really.." Seohyun begged her.

"No eonnie, everytimes you want to break up with your boyfriend, you always told me to replace you. And everytimes I did it I felt so guilty to them, you only playing around with them." Joohyun turn around, refused to help her.

Seohyun changed her face to a fierced one, "If you don't want to help me, I'll keep like this playing with two boys heart." she said.

Joohyun turn to face her again, "Eonnie you..." she let out sighed.

"It's up to you, I have class. I'll go first, see you and thank you because I know you'll helped your twins." Seohyun smiled to her then she walk away.

"Aishh, she really driving me so crazy!" Joohyun frustated seeing her twins attitude.

 

At lunch time, Joohyun went to find Yoongi. lastly she must helped her twins, she can't let her be like that especially with someone her likes Jungkook. She walk in the practice room and saw Yoongi was alone there.

"Hey.." she called him and walk toward him.

"Hi babe, looking for me?" he said and leaned closer to her to give a kiss, but Joohyun refused it.

"I.. have something to tell you." She said.

"About what?" he ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter