Sorry-couple?

Twins Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin, Jr, Jimin, Taeyeon and Tiffany were having a remedial class, so they leave Joohyun and Jungkook still at the cafetaria. They sit awkwardly, Jungkook tried to break the iced.

"Uhm, Joohyun-sshi.." He called.

"Yes?" She looked up to him.

What should we do know since they're gone?" He ask. Joohyun just shooked her head, she don't know what should they do too since she's the quiet one among the group.

" Ah! Do you have class after this?" Jungkook ask her, 

"No, why?" 

"How about we go to watch movie? there is an awesome movie, I had check." Jungkook said excitedly.

"Watch movie? Only two of us?" Joohyun ask, she never went out with a boy before.

"Oh, If you don't want. I'm okay, just asking." He smile.

"No, I didn't mean it. Let's go." She smiled to him.

"Really? let's go!" They leave the cafetaria, and walk out the college. They having a good conversation while walk suddenly Mark saw her and walk toward her.

"Hi Joohyun." he greeted.

"Uhm, Hi Mark sshi." She answer.

"Where are you going? do you want me to accompany you? do you eat your lunch?" He ask concernly.

"I'm going to watch movie." Joohyun answer him, she don't want to be rude.

"Movie? what a concidience. There is a new movie I want to watch, let's watch it together." He said.

Joohyun really don't want him wasted his time on her, she never like him only take him as a friend. Actually she don't want to hurt him but she must do it to let him give up.
She suddenly hold Jungkook's hand, he was shocked. "I'm going with my boyfriend." she said and show their hand in hand to Mark.

Jungkook have no idea, he looked at her. She also looked back and give him code, "Oh uhm, yeah.. we're going to have a date. Do you want to join us?" he said.

Mark can't believe what he saw, "Uh, sorry I don't know you're dating." he said dissapointed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter