What should I do?

Twins Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day, Seohyun was walking alone to dance practice room tried to find Yoongi. She don't know that Yoongi already left college because he had urgent thing to do. She walk in the room in frustation because she called him, text him but he didn't reply.

She look around the room, didn't saw Yoongi there is only Jungkook who was practive dance alone. she stunned seeing his movement, she stand at the corner looking at him. A while Jungkook turn off the music, he looked a side and saw her.

he walk to her, "Joohyun ssi, you're alone? where is Taeyeon and others?" Jungkook ask.

"He knows Joohyun? they're friend or..? but he looks so handsome and cute.. Omo! why I never see him before? why Joohyun never tell me about him? Aishh that girl.." She thought, Jungkook wave his hand infront of her face.

"Oh.. Uhmm. yeah I'm alone.. They're on class." She pretend to be Joohyun.

"What will you do after this?" Jungkook ask.

"Uhm, I have no class anymore." She said.

"How about having lunch, I know a nice place." He said excitedly.

"Eoteokkhe? Should I say yes or refused? but I want to know him more." She thought a while, "Okay then." She said.

"Yeah, I changed clothes a while, then we go there." He said and took his bag and went to bathroom.

After that they went to a restaurant at S mall, they having lunch together and walking around happily, then he want to sent her home but she refused, she said she want to meet her friend later. He left her at the mall alone and went home.

"I'm so happy today, but she seems a little bit different today, isn't she? or I think too much? Whatever.." He thought. He can't differentiate between Seohyun and Joohyun, so he thought she was Joohyun.

 

Later night Seohyun went home, she walk to Joohyun's room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter