My Teacher.

Ways in Falling in Love

[Taeyeon's POV] 

Room 301...302...303 -- I found it!! I was looking for my brother's classroom when he told me to come over in his place. I am begging him to teach me in Calculus since I in that subject. He refused to teach me because he said he's very busy with so many things and he's the overall President, he has loads of work to do and he really can't teach me. He felt sorry for that but I understand, I know his position here in school and I don't want to be another problem to him. He told me he'll introduce me to one of his friend and that will be my tutor in Calculus. I refused his offer because I am really shy but he insists, he told me to come over at his place so that I will meet his friend. 

 

I am now in front of their room. Nervously knocks on the door, his classmates looked back to see who's knocking on the door. Some of them raised their eyebrows and some of them widened, I don't know why.

 

"Urm." I cleared my throat and exhaled. "Is Kim Heechul there?" 

 

All of their heads looked in the same direction, I saw my brother in front reading a book. Once a genius, always a genius.

 

A boy came near at him and tapped his shoulders and then he points at me. Heechul saw me and smiled. He draw near me and said "I'm glad you came." 

 

"If I have another choice, I won't go here." I laughed. He pulled me inside and then there's a guy who's head downcast on the paper he was writing. I can't see his face but I can say he's good looking, he has the elegant body, his hair is blonde and you can say that he's rich. 

 

Heechul tapped him and he looked up, my eyes widened when I see that familiar face, that familiar face who saved me when someone was following me on the strange road. That familiar face who pulled my hand and run with him. 

 

"Leeteuk-shi. This is my younger sister, Taeyeon." Heechul introduced me to Leeteuk. What am I doing here with that guy? 

 

"Hi." He smiled and offered his hands to me. I accept it but my hands are shaking. Don't tell me he's my tutor, oppa. "Nice meeting you." He said. I just smiled in response because I can't open my mouth, it's like there's something in my mouth that I couldn't open.

 

"Taeyeon," Heechul looked at me, "He's the one I'm talking to you, Leeteuk will be the one who will teach you in your Calculus." My eyes widened again when I heard that he will be my teacher in Calculus. What am I gonna do now? Okay, I don't even know him but I don't know why I had this feeling. I always get nervous when he looks at me, what more if he talks to me? I bet I'm not gonna pass my Calculus this sem.

 

"H-huh?" All I could say was 'H-Huh?' since my brain can't function well. And then there's Leeteuk who still looking at me. Goosebumps. Don't look at me please. I couldn't hear what my brother is saying right now because all is clear for me is Leeteuk is looking at me. Not in a normal way, but there is something in his looks that can hypnotize me. I don't why I feel this. 

 

"So, when are you going to start?" Heechul asked me.

 

"Maybe...tomorrow. I have so much thing to do. Bye." I leave their room immediately leaving my brother and Leeteuk confused.

 

---

 

[Yuri's POV]

 

After that incident, I didn't see Taecyeon now often. I know it pains me a lot, I love him so much that I don't want to let him go. But I think this is the best decision I've made. If you love someone, there's this situation that you have to set him/her free. It's no use if you still keep your promises together even if you are not happy with him/her. It really hurts but learn to accept it and move on. 

 

I know I will learn to live without him. There's a better person than Taecyeon. The one who will never leave me, the one who will never change, and the one who will love me forever. 

 

Right now, I'm in the place wherein I broke up with Taecyeon. Back to normal, but there's no Taecyeon anymore in my life. 

 

Someone caught my attention, the boy who's looking at me. That familiar boy who gave me encouraging words when he saw me down. A stranger to me. But he's like a friend when he cheers me up.

 

I took my sticky note and write something. I placed it on the message board where customers can posts or comment anything they want. I sticked it there, when I look at him. Our eyes suddenly met, those gazes. Those gazes made me realize I'm not alone. 

And then I have to leave.

 

---

 

Our eyes met. I gazed at her. I know she feels lonely and I want to comfort her, I don't know why. We're not even friends. But I want to know her more. 

 

She left a note on the message board. I'm gonna read it. 

To the boy who cheered me up last time, thank you. ^^

 

And then I found myself creating a curve on my lips. =)

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for not updating this story. I'm so busy last time I forgot to post chapters here. I hope you'll glad I'm back! Ahahahahaha