Table for two, please!

Ways in Falling in Love

Yuri was playing the fork while waiting for her boyfriend, Taecyeon, in the coffee shop. She looked at her watch, it's been 2 hours and yet, there's still no sign of him. She sighed, she was expecting this to happen again and she always wonder why she still waits no matter what happen. She stood up and went to buy a cappucino, while waiting for the coffee, she saw Taecyeon entering the shop. He saw her and gave a kiss on the cheek. She rolled her eyes while crossing her arms on her chest.

 

"What time is it?" Yuri asked sarcastically, raising her left eyebrow. She returned to her table and waiting for Taecyeon's answer.

 

Taecyeon followed her. He slumped on one of the chair in front of Yuri. "I-I'm sorry, I'm late. I'm really busy these days." Taecyeon apologized but Yuri couldn't see the sincerity on his eyes. Alibis again, she thought. "I'll promise that this would be the last time." He holds her hand and smiled. "And besides, I'm just 30 minutes late and it's not a big deal."

 

Yuri's ears turned red when she heard that. 30 minutes? What the hell?! she thought. "YOU'RE JUST 30 MINUTES LATE?? SERIOUSLY?? DO YOU HAVE A CLOCK IN YOUR HOUSE? MY GOD, TAECYEON. I'VE BEEN WAITING HERE LIKE AN IDIOT FOR ALMOST 2 HOURS!!! 2 HOURS TAECYEON!!" Yuri yelled out. She really can't take it anymore. She really want to break him up but she loves him so much she can't do. They've been together for 2 years, they were very happy that days until last month, Taecyeon started to change. He acts cold with her, he never calls her or even texts her. He's always late when they meet. And Yuri feels that there's something wrong.

 

"Could you please calm yourself down?" Taecyeon said giving her a drastic look. "See?! You just made a scene." He looked at the other customers, who were all looking at them.

 

"And now you're saying that I'm the one who made a mistake?" Tears started to form in her eyes. She wants to explode now. She really can't take it anymore. And she needs to voice her emotions. "I'm tired Taecyeon. I want to end this stupid relationship and I don't want to see your face anymore." She said coldly. She looked away. Trying to control her tears not to fall. "Leave."

 

"Fine." Taecyeon said. He stood up. "If that's what you want. Besides, I really want to end this too. Our relationship is kinda boring." He smirked.

 

She bit her lip and surprised to what she heard from him. From his own mouth. Is that the reason why he suddenly changed like that? She stand up and slapped his face. He gasped and the other people in the shop started to whisper.

 

"GET OUT!" At this time, she let her tears to fall down. Taecyeon immediately walked away and slammed as he exited. Yuri sat down, she puts her hands in her face and started to cry.

--------------------------------------------

Ryeowook just witnessed another scene today. He saw the couple breaking up Yesung's coffee shop, Handel and Gretel. Yesung and Ryeowook are best buds and he's always there whenever he had a free time, helping his friend in work sometimes. Being in the coffee shop is his favorite hobby. Poor girl, he told himself. That guy is a bastard. He doesn't deserv that love given by that girl. He went straight where the girl is. The girl looked up to see him. He noticed her eyes are puffy due to crying. "Who are you?" she asked. 

 

"Ryeowook. Kim Ryeowook. I know this is not the right time to have a chat with you because, obviously, you're not okay. I'm just going to give you this." He extended his right arm holding the cup of coffee.

 

"Sorry but I do not accept any gifts from a stranger." She said while giving him a strange look.

 

Ryeowook laughed a little and said, "I'm not giving this to you because I want to. This is your order Ma'am you forgot to grab it there," He said while emphasizing the word Ma'am and smiled at her.

 

He walked away from her and he watch the girl at the corner secretly. He then continued to get back to his work. Yuri totally forgot  her order earlier because of Taecyeon. She looked at the cup and she read the two-word: CHEER UP^^. She looked at the guy who gave it to her. She smiled. 

------------------------------------------

Yoona and Hyoyeon happily went out to their classroom as they saw Kibum standing outside staring nowhere. Yoona smiled to his bestfriend so she tapped him and smiled showing her braces. "Kibum, what're you doing here? I thought you have a practice?" Yoona asked. Kibum is a varsity player in their school and a popular guy because of his looks. They were bestfriends since they were kids and Yoona secretly loves him. Kibum and Yoona are totally opposite because Kibum has the looks while Yoona doesn't have. She looks like a geek wearing an eyeglass and a brace, always carrying a backpack while all the other girls are wearing shoulder bags. She doesn't have friends aside from Kibum and Hyoyeon. Kibum is very adventurous while Yoona prefers to stay in the house and read. That's why a lot of people in school why they're always together even though they're really opposite.

 

Kibum just smiled at him then he turns to Hyoyeon, his face really looks like he wants to say something urgent. "Hyoyeon, can we talk?" Hyoyeon said "Sure" without any hesitation. 

 

Yoona frowned when he asked Hyoyeon, he barely know her and they're not even close friends. Oops. What's happening here? She thought. She both looked at them looking confused of what happening. Kibum turned to her and said, "Give us a minute, okay?" Yoona just nodded. Kibum and Hyo walked in the corridor and Yoona left and sits down on the bench. She let out a sigh and pulled a mirror in her bag. She looked her reflection in the mirror. She sighed again and said, "Yoona, you lost. Just admit it, they're dating." And then, she looked at the ground.