The Diary

Ways in Falling in Love

Seohyun sits on one of the vacant table in the library to finish her projects. After finishing her projects, she took a notebook, a mini-notebook wherein she writes her feelings whenever she feels lonely or happy. 

Diary,

I feel so lonely. I don't know how to escape my problems. I am having a hard time to concentrate with my studies, I always get bullied inside the classroom, and I think my parents wanted to go on a separate ways but they can't do it because of me. It's like I am the one who makes mistakes. I just want to end this life but I can't. I still have my dreams to fulfill and Jessica unnie and Yuri unnie would be sad if I did something very bad for myself. How can I solve these? 

 

She felt a little bit relief when she finally expressed her feelings by writing. There's no one could help me, she told to herself. She know Jessica and Yuri couldn't help her because she don't want to be a burden to them, she never tell her problems because she don't want them to be worried. She placed the diary near the edge of the table and she placed her hands and head on top of the desk. She closed her eyes and the tears started streaming down. All she could is to cry. She can't think of anything else but to cry. 

 

And then she stands out to go to the cabinet of books to look for something she might read while waiting for her next class. She didn't notice she accidentally slipped her hands causing the notebook to fall to the ground. After getting a book on the cabinet, she decided to go back to their classroom and she forgot her diary lying on the ground. 

 

After a minute, there was a guy who picked the diary. He didn't know who owns it because there's no name written on the diary. He then decided to put it on his bag if ever he found the owner, he can return it quickly. 

 

---

 

"Diary, 

I feel so lonely. I don't know how to escape my problems. I am having a hard time to concentrate with my studies, I always get bullied inside the classroom, and I think my parents wanted to go on a separate ways but they can't do it because of me. It's like I am the one who makes mistakes. I just want to end this life but I can't. I still have my dreams to fulfill and Jessica unnie and Yuri unnie would be sad if I did something very bad for myself. How can I solve these?"

 

Donghae read it loud so that Sungmin and Kyuhyun can hear it. 

 

"Hmm. I think the owner is a problematic person." Kyuhyun said. He is the one who found the diary, and then he showed it to Donghae and Sungmin. Donghae took it and he scanned the contents. 

 

"Well, obviously. I wish this person wouldn't do 'it'." He closed the diary and he returned it to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stared at it for a moment. They're on their classroom and they're the ones who left, still wondering who is the owner of the diary. It might've been a girl, he concluded. Obviously, the handwriting is too neat for a man, it's obviously a girl. And of course, 'unnie', it's really a girl. But.. it's really impossible to find her since there are so many girls here in the school.

 

"Hey, hey." Donghae interrupted, Kyuhyun raised his head. "What?"

 

"What're you thinking?" Donghae asked. Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow as he was confused of his question. "Are you trying to figure out who's the mysterious owner of that diary?"

 

"Uhm.. yeah. Any problem?" Kyuhyun answered. He look at Sungmin who's not paying attention to them because of being busy strummin his guitar. 

 

"Are you serious? Wasting your time with that crap? Dude, you have to get rid of that, or return it where you found that."  Donghae commanded, he's not really a fan of Kyuhyun's weird attitude. He didn't even get why he ended having friends with Sungmin and Kyuhyun when their personally doesn't have a similarities except games and wine. 

 

"Why? I'm just trying to help this person. Besides, this person has problems. I just want to help him." And then he remember the  girl he accidentally met a long time ago. The girl who cried beside him. 

 

"Okay, whatever." Donghae just rolled his eyes. "Just do what you want. But it's impossible to find that mysterious owner easily." 

 

Kyuhyun laughed, "I know, it's hard to find that person. But if I find that person, then that means there's a possibility that the girl I met before is going to love me back." He just murmured the end part that Donghae didn't understand. 

 

"Ughh.. Saying weird things." Donghae throws a crumpled paper on Kyuhyun's face. He then turned to Sungmin. "Sungmin, why are you so quiet these days?" 

 

Sungmin turned to him expressionles. "What?" 

 

"What can you say about our new classmate?" Donghae smirked. Kyuhyun looked at Donghae and smiled. "Oh. The blonde and petite girl? The Sungmin's new seatmate? She's cute." Kyuhyun answered. 

 

"Aish. You're not the one I'm asking." He glared at him, Kyuhyun chuckled and turned to Sungmin. "Hey." 

 

"Aah. That annoying girl? Well, she's irritating." Sungmin didn't hesitate to answer and then he started to strum again the guitar.

"Ehhh. What're you saying? She's charming and cute!! How can you say she's irritating?!" Donghae contradicts. 

 

"Are you planning to seduce her?" Kyuhyun asked him. Donghae just rolled her eyes. "I have something to do, more than that." Donghae just smiled, evil smile.

 

"Are you--" Kyuhyun widened his eyes as he knew something not nice.

 

"AISH. THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK." He yelled to Kyuhyun and then he turned to Sungmin and smiled again. 

 

Aah. I knew it, Kyuhyun smiled too as he get what Donghae is planning.