The New Seatmate.

Ways in Falling in Love

"Hi everyone! My name is Lee Sunkyu. But I prefer Sunny. 18 years old." Sunny introduced herself cheerfully. "Okay, so everyone. She's your new classmate Lee Sunkyu. Please be nice to her." Said the teacher. She gazed to Sunny and points in a vacant seat. "Ms. Lee, you may sit beside Mr. Lee Sungmin." 

 

"Okay, Ma'am." Sunny obeyed and then went straight to her seat. She looked at Sungmin who was caught staring at her. She smiled at him and he just squinted her. What's wrong with him? She thought. PMS? LOL. A curve in her lips caught Sungmin's eyes. 

 

"What's funny?" He wondered, raising his one eyebrow.  Sunny looked at him. "Huh?" Still smiling. Sungmin rolled his eyes and muttered, "Stupid."

 

"Are you saying something?" She asked him. He glared at her. "Nothing." And then he turned his look at the front where their teacher is lecturing.

 

After class, Sooyoung and Taeyeon approached their new classmate, Sunny. "Hi. Sunny right?" Sooyoung cheerfully asked. Sunny widened her smile. "Yes?" Sooyoung extended their right arms to shake hands with her. "Sooyoung." Said Sooyoung when Sunny accepted her hand. "Taeyeon." She then smiled.

 

"You're alone?" Sooyoung asked her. "Ahmm. No, my brother is here. I was waiting for him." Sunny said while wandering her eyes around expecting to see his brother. "Ahh. Well, if you don't have friends in here. You can approach us okay?" Taeyeon said. Sunny smiled, "Oh, I'd love to!" She giggled. "Well, see you next class. Nice meeting you!" The two girls waved at her, she waved back "Nice meeting you too! Bye!"

 

She picked her phone and dialed Eunhyuk's number. One ring, two rings, three rings. He answered, "Oh. Sunny-ah." Eunhyuk pants. "Oppa? Are you tired? Where are you?" She asked. Walking at the hallway, her phone on her right ear and searching him room by room. "I'm at the dance studio. I was busy preparing for the making a dance steps." Eunhyuk breathing heavily.

 

"Where's your dance studio? I'm going to go there." Said Sunny, still looking at rooms. She wasn't aware on her way when she bumped a girl. "Aah." She yelped. She turned to see who she was bumped by. "Mianhae." The girl apologized, bowing her head. "It's okay." She bowed, too. 

 

"Ahm. Can I ask something?" Sunny asked. 

 

"Yes." The girl replied, she smiled at her.

 

"Where's the dance studio here?" Sunny said.

 

"Aah. You're new here. Ahm, right over there." As she pointed on another building. "If you want, I'll accompany you to get there." She suggested. 

 

"Sure! Thanks by the way." They walked together in dance studio. "I'm Seohyun." Seohyun extended her arms. "Sunny." She said as she accepted her hands.

 

"Your first day here?" Seohyun asked. Sunny nodded. "Well, it's very hard to search rooms here, alone. This campus is too wide." She said as she looked up. Wandering her eyes, recognizing every structures and phases in the hallway. 

 

As they reached the dance studio, Seohyun finally said goodbye. She was about to enter the studio when he saw her brother talking to a girl. I might not to disturb them. She crookedly smiled. She turned back and walk towards the cafeteria.

 

-------------------------------

 

"You're going to join our club?" Eunhyuk asked Hyoyeon, who seems excited when she told. She nodded excitedly. "Okay, it would be great." He said. He handed a couple of paper, "Here's your form. You have to sign it." He said while gazing at her. She carefully scanned it and smiled at him. "Thanks!" She sits on the chair and started to sign up and blanks on the sheet.  Eunhyuk focused his eyes on her. Every features, she seems perfect. When she caught him staring at her, he immediately looked away. 

 

Aish. What are you doing Eunhyuk? You almost get caught! He exclaimed in his thought. They started to practice dance steps, except Hyoyeon, who's watching his moves. He felt his phone vibrate and he picked up when he see Sunny's name. "Oh. Sunny-ah." Panting. "Oppa? Are you tired? Where are you?" She asked. "I'm at the dance studio right now." Breathing heavily.

 

"Where's the dance studio? I'll go there." Said on the other line. And beeped. The connection was lost. He sighed and then pressed the end call button. Hyoyeon moved towards him, his heart fluttered instantly as she approached him. "I'm done." Handing him the paper. "Ah. Okay. Do you want to start practicing now?" He asked. 

 

"Really?" She said looking really excited. He smiled, "Of course." 

 

-------------------------

A/N: Very lame on the last part on this chapter. Haha. I couldn't think of a good idea eh. And thanks for subscribing me!!