Splatter.

Ways in Falling in Love

Yuri, Jessica and Tiffany sitting on the corner of the cafeteria, they usually go there when it's break time and no one wants to sit in that place but them. They're not a queenka in school but most of the students there are afraid of them. The way Jessica stares at them, they're gonna freak out. And the three of them just laugh at it. 

 

"Hey Tiffany. Are you listening to me?" Yuri patted her shoulder when she noticed Tiffany wasn't paying attention to them. Fany was startled and then she turned her head to Yuri who looks irritated to her. "H-Huh?" That was all she could say. She wasn't really listening to her because of what happened when she met Siwon last night. She decided to meet him so that she could clear the things between the two of them. But it ended her crying when she's home. 

 

"What's on your mind? I kept all the talking here and you were just..." Yuri heaved a sigh and rolled her eyes. Jessica, who seemed knows about Tiffany, grab Tiffany's hands and gave a knowing look. Tiffany isn't good in lying and she gave up by sighing, "Siwon." She said under her breaths. 

 

Jessica leaned her back on the chair and crossed her chest. Yuri looked at Tiffany straight. "What about him?" She asked. "I-I met him...l-last night." Tiffany stuttered. She told them the story. 

 

---

 

Siwon was waiting for 3 hours at the swing. The coldness of the night shivers his body, wearing a thin jacket to fight the cold air, it seems it's not worth it. But still, he didn't gave up on waiting her. He's alone at the park, the lightposts casted one by one are the only light that illuminated in the entire park. He looked his watch indicating it's already 11:15. 

 

As he was swinging his body on the swing, he saw a shadow in front of him. He looked up to see who owns the shadow and that his eyes suddenly widened when he saw Tiffany's figure standing in front of him. He smiled widely when he saw her. He walked towards her and gave her a hug. "I thought you're not coming." He then released her to face her. Tiffany pulled herself immediately, "You shouldn't wait for me." She said. She turned her back at him. 

 

"But you came." He replied trying to reach her. Tiffany turned back to face him, her eyes are starting to form tears. "If I didn't come here, will you still wait for me?" She asked. She wasn't really going to meet her but her mind keeps on thinking about what will happen to him when she will not meet him. She don't want to see him but destiny keeps on playing her. 

 

 

“Are you still hoping that we might end back together again?” Tiffany already asked him, his eyes widened and his body got stiffened when he heard it. He grabbed her arm and squeeze at tightly. “Always. Always hoping. I don’t believe you when you told me you don’t love me anymore.”

 

Tiffany shook her head. Tears are already forming in her eyes. “Past is past, Siwon. Just accept it. We can never bring back the happy memories we’ve shared together. Find a girl who really deserve to be with you.” “No, I won’t.” Siwon replied. Just then, he reached for his pocket and lifted his hand. He grabbed Tiffany’s hand and held a necklace with a heart pendant.

 

“I suppose to give you this since the day you left me. But I never got the chance to.” He said while giving it to her. Tiffany just stared at it and she never said anything. Siwon sighed, “Okay, if that’s what you want. If that’s what you’re happy for. I’m not going to meet you anymore.” Tiffany looked at him surprisingly. She never expects that Siwon will say that. “Be happy, Tiffany.” After saying that, he already left. Tiffany kneeled down, she looked at the necklace.

 

“So where’s the necklace?” Jessica asked patting her back trying to comfort her. Yuri and Jessica looked discern when it comes to her nowadays. They know how hard Tiffany couldn’t accept her situation, she look strong and happy but deep inside, she wants to scream and cry.

 

“I hid it. I don’t want to wear it nor even look at it. It really makes me hurt.” Tiffany replied. “Yah. Don’t stress yourself. That might cause you sick again.” Yuri said.