Chapter 2 : Inside the Waiting Room

Hope

No One's  POV          

            Kyuhyun rushed his way to the waiting room ignoring his hyungs calling him to slow down. All he wanted to do is to meet her. It's been a hell of a week without him being able to see her. And now is the chance to finally be able to see her again. To catch up with everything. To finally talk to her. To finally be able to be with her. He slowly opened the door to the waiting room, with his heart beating fast he thought he could faint anytime soon. He try to control himself when the door finally open. There they are. 8 beautiful dongsaengs of his (minus Sooyoung). But his eyes only sees 1.


             "Oh Kyuhyun oppa, annyeonghaseyo." They said in unison, bowing to him as a sign of respect to their sunbae.

He spaced out. He couldn't control his feelings when he sees her there, bowing 90 degrees towards him and form the most beautiful smile he had ever seen.

          "Annyeonghaseyo, oppa!" She said, smiling as wide as she could, as best as she could. She couldn't control her feelings also. Her face got red when she realized that he was staring at her. Or at least she hoped he was.

          "Aaaaa soshi, annyeong! How you guys doing? Been good?" Eunhyuk and the rest of SJ's member came through the door, snapping both Kyuhyun and Yoona back to reality.

           "Annyeonghaseyo Super Junior oppa!" They greeted them back when they saw SJ's member all came through the door one by one. "We're doing good, I got cold but I guess it's okay. I'll get better eventually. The rest of the member is fine, though" Taeyeon answered the question, being the leader she is.

           "Are you sure you're okay? Have you take the medicine, yet? Have you seen the doctor? Are you able to sing today? It will not affect your voice, right?" Leeteuk showered her with a set of questions and touched her forhead to feel her temperature. "But your temperature seems normal. Have you taken the medicine yet, Taeyeon-ah?"

           "I'm alright, oppa. I'm feeling better already." She smiled, assuring him that she's fine.

            "Yaaaaahhhh hyung! You said we should focus with our performance. Don't be all lovey-dovey here." Donghae interrupted their lovey-dovey act with frowned eyebrows.

            "I know! Taeyeon-ah! You said that too! And now you're the one who acts all lovey-dovey with teuk oppa!" Jessica now, stating her opinion trying to help Donghae out.

              "But she's sick! I'm just checking out on her!" Leeteuk said while his face turned red all of a sudden.

              "Ya sica! I'm just being polite. He asked me about my health." Taeyeon's turn to defends herself, also with a face turning red without her realizing.

              "Yea, right." Sica replied with her arms crossed in her chest, jealous with the affection Taeyeon get.

               While these two groups arguing about the lovey dovey act their leader just showed to them, Kyuhyun and Yoona, both standing next to each other in the corner of the room staring at one another, not saying anything until he let out a word.

               "It's been too long, isn’t it?"

 


Yoona's POV


                 What is this? Am I hearing things? Did he say something to me? Too long? What's been too long? Our last meeting? Our last stage together? He realized it too? That it's been a hell of a week -16 days to be exact- since we last see each other? Or am I just dreaming? What should I say? I don't know what to respond. I'm dumbfounded, oh my God. And now I'm talking to myself. Think Yoona, think. What's the best response to that question? It's just a simple question. It's not like he asked you about something strange. Answer him, Im Yoona!

                 "What’s been to long?"

                 OH MY GOD IM YOONA WHAT DID YOU JUST DO? Now he’ll think I’m stupid for responding his question with another question. Jeongmal babo-ya, Yoona!!!

                  I bit my lower lips, ready to whatever reaction he will give to me after my respond. I really can’t think straight every time I’m with him. Let alone standing close to him. While I’m busy controlling myself earlier, he asked a question which I hope is about us haven’t see each other for 16 days. But, I don’t think that’s what he meant.

                  He looked a bit startled and a little confused with my respond. So I decided to asked him again what he meant by ‘too long’ when he suddenly opened his mouth.

                  “Us.”

                  I was by what he said. My heart beats as if it’s going to popped out anytime soon. I can’t believe what I just heard. “Err.. Wh-what do you m-mean b-by u-us, oppa?” I’m trying my best to look as normal as I can, but I turned out to be stuttering. I just hope he didn’t notice it.

                  “Us. Super Generation on the same stage together.”  

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

                  , Kyuhyun-ah. What did you just said.

 

 

==============================================================================================================

Kinda short chapter. >< Hope the next chapter is better. Thanks for the subscribe! <3