Chapter 5 : Confession

Hope

 

Yoona’s POV

“Sometimes, the two people most meant for each other, are the last two to realize it. Do you believe that?”  He asked me while looking straight into my eyes.

My heart is beating so fast I think even he could hear it. What does this mean?

“H-huh? What do you mean, oppa?” I asked him, try to look as calm as possible. But I guess I failed.

“What I mean is, when two people are meant for each other, they don’t even realize it themselves. They need people around them to assure them that they are meant for each other. Look at Leeteuk Hyung and Taeyeon. They all act lovey-dovey earlier and still deny that they liked each other? Come on, it’s too obvious, don’t you think?”

“Yeah, Taeyeon Unnie and Leeteuk Oppa are waaayy to obvious.” I said, giggled at the thought of those two being too obvious.

“Hey, you still haven’t answered my question!” He asked again, pouting his lips.

Gosh, he’s too cute.

“Well, if you point it that way, then I must say I agree with that statement. What’s with the question anyway? You finally realize your feeling for the one you’re meant with?” Wait, I asked too much. Stupid Yoona!I wonder what’s his reaction will be. To my surprise, he smiled. He actually smiled.

“Well, not recently actually. I realized it months ago. At first I thought it was just a fling, but then I knew it was something more than that. I can’t stand being far away from her. Every moment with her is the happiest.” He said, chuckled. Was that a blush I see? The Evil maknae blushed? I must be dreaming. And his answer, did he fell in love?

“Oppa.. are you by any chance fall in love with this girl?” I asked him again in curiosity. My heart beats even faster and louder than before. I wonder who this girl might be. Could it possibly be me? Great, I’m dreaming again. Wake up Yoona-ya!

He once again looked straight into my eyes, shyly smiled and answered with one word that could either break or thrilled me.

“Yes.”

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

There I said it. I indeed fell in love with this girl in front of me. Hasn’t she realized that all those words were for her? hangs wide open hearing those words coming out of my mouth. She is Alligator Yoong indeed.

“Hey weirdo, what’s with that look? You look so surprised!” I said, waving my hand in front of her. For a moment I thought she had fainted.

“Huh? Aniyo oppa, it’s just that, you’re the evil maknae of Super Junior and I never thought you’d ever be fall in love with someone.” She said, giggling.

Gosh, her laugh. She’s too cute.

“So... Who’s that lucky girl? Wait, let me guess! You said you finally realize your feelings for her, right? Is she one of our members?”

Great, she made it easier for me to confess. I buried my head down as I started to feel this heat creeping up my cheeks. “She is.”

I heard a loud gasp coming out from her. She seems even more shocked with my answer. Hasn't she got the clue already?

“So… SeoKyu is real? The official unofficial SM Couple is finally official?”

I lift my head as I heard her mumbling those words. There is sadness in her words when she said it. I frowned my eyebrows as I looked at her burying her face as if she’s afraid to look at me in the eyes.

“You are so stupid, Yoona...” I said to her while her hair, trying to calm her down. She seems surprised with my gesture when she finally lifts her head and face me.

“Wh-what are you doing oppa? What do you mean?”

I sighed in relief. Her gestures, her stuttered words, those things were enough to proves me that she actually has feelings for me. I won’t say that it’s love, but at least she felt something towards me.

“All this time, there are YoonHae, YoonWon, YoonTeuk, YeYoon, YoonChul, SeoKyu, KyuYoung, even KyuRi. But there were never any YoonKyu / KyuNa…” I said, grasping her hand.

“Why don’t we make one now?”

 

 

 

 

==================================================================================================

A very very short chapter. sorry. ><

One more chap to go! Thanks for all the subscribes! ^^