Chapter 4 : The Realization

Hope

No One's POV

It was the year 2009, the day Super Junior made a comeback with 'Sorry,Sorry' and SNSD promoting 'Gee'. In this same waiting room where Kyuhyun realize his feelings towards Yoona..

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 He saw Yoona and Seohyun having a meal when this evil side of him took control. He walked his way to their table, took a seat in front of Seohyun and started his plan.


"Ya Seohyun-ah, you're trying a new hairstyle?"


Seohyun, taken aback with his question, bowed her head in shyness trying to hide her face that is starting to reddened.  "Ne, oppa. Why?"


"You look y." He said, forming an evil smirk. He knew she would be too shy to respond. He just want to tease this dongsaeng of his because her image is too clean and he's just curious of what she would react when he told her she looked y with her new hairstyle. What he didn't expect is her reaction would be this bad. He started to panic when he saw her bit her lips, and tears falling down her cheek.


Yoona, who didn't understand the situation because she's too caught up with her food, suddenly turned her head when she heard a sobbing voice coming from the person beside her. "What did you just said to her?" She asked Kyuhyun who's now looking guilty for making Seohyun cry.


"I-I just told her she looked y. That's all!" He said, defending himself.


*SLAP*


Kyuhyun felt like his world stopped moving when he realized the girl in front of him just slapped him in the face.


"Don't you ever dare talked to her that way again!!" Yoona said, pointing her finger to Kyuhyun while Seohyun is trying to calm her down.


"Unnie, it's okay. I'm being over sensitive here. I knew Kyuhyun oppa didn't mean it. Right, oppa?"


Kyuhyun still shocked with the slap he got, didn't respond to what Seohyun had just said.


"Oppa are you okay? Did I hit you that hard until you can't speak now? Hey, oppa! Mianhae, okay? I didn't mean it. My hand just move without warning. I  just want to protect Seohyun since she’s the maknae and she never got that y image and now you’re calling her y and all. It made her sad because she don’t want to have that image and I’m so worried when I saw her cry so I slapped you but I really didn’t mean it, Kyuhyun oppa. I am really really reaaalllyy sorry. Ya oppa!! I said I'm sorry! Why won't you react?" Yoona feeling guilty as she is, trying to explain why she did that. She was worried when she saw Kyuhyun still not moving, she thought she hit him harder that she thought.

 

Normally, a guy would hate it when someone hurt their pride. Especially when they got hit by a woman. But the weird thing  happened. It didn't happen to Kyuhyun.

 

He, Cho Kyuhyun, the Evil Maknae of Super junior, got hit by a woman and didn't feel a slight bit of hurt. He felt thankful that the first woman ever to hit him is this girl, Im Yoona. And he didn't even know why. Weird. He likes the way Yoona defends her member and not hesitant to slapped him when he knew he deserved it. He suddenly felt his heart beats faster and he knew it was not because of the slap Yoona just gave him. He knew it was because of something that hadn't come to him since the day before he debuted as a Super Junior member. Yes, those butterflies are back.


He got off from his seat, bowed his head down as he now facing both Yoona and Seohyun. " I am really really sorry, Seohyun-ah. I mean it. Please forgive me. I didn't know that you'd be hurt by my words."


Seohyun looked a bit surprised by his action and started to bowed her head and get up from her seat "That's okay, oppa! I'm just being too sensitive. You don't have to bow like this." she said, bowing over and over to him.


Kyuhyun lifted his face and looked straight to Yoona's eyes as he said with a sincere smile, "Thank You, Weirdo."


He left without saying another word while the other still had wide opened, couldn't believe what had just happened. By that time, she felt her stomach filled with something she never knew existed. She didn't even knew what it was. All that she knew, those something in her stomach makes her heart beats faster, her face reddened, and she's 100 percent sure it's not because of the jajangmyeon she just ate earlier.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************


And now, here they are. 2 years later in the same waiting room where they first realize what they feel for each other.

Waiting for a moment to hear the words they had been dying to hear.

To say the words they had been dying to say.



It is now or never.