Final Chapter : The Risk

Hope

Their hands still clasps with each other as Kyuhyun finished his confession to Yoona. It is as if their world is stop moving and the only sound they could hear is the sound of their heartbeats. Yoona feel the heat creeping up his cheeks after she heard Kyuhyun said those words. She still couldn’t reckon whether it was a confession or just a project he wanted to do with her. She had built this big wall in her heart to prevent it from broken. Especially by Kyuhyun, her very own best friend who happened to be the guy she fell in love with. She’s afraid he will hurt her by rejecting her when he found out that she has feelings for him. Or worse, avoiding her. So no, she will not raise her hopes high.

“You wanted to make KyuNa? What was that supposed to mean? Are you saying that you wanted to do a project together with me?” Yoona asked Kyuhyun, carefully.

Kyuhyun heaved a sigh. A heavy sigh, that is. He still couldn’t believe that after all of those words, Yoona is still unaware of his point.

“Are you really that stupid or are you just trying to play with me?” He said. “Because if you’re really stupid, I don’t think I can help you. But if you’re playing with me and my feelings, please stop. I just want an answer. Will you, or will you not? Please, Yoong, that is all I’m asking because I really can’t hold it any longer.” Kyuhyun continue with a desperate look on his face.

By those words, the wall Yoona had built since she realized her feelings for Kyuhun is now broken. Her insecurity is now gone as she ventured herself and asked him the question she’s dying to now the answer since 2 years ago. “Are you trying to say that you like me?”

“God, Yoona. Now I know that you really are stupid and not playing with me.”

“So… You’re not?”

“Are you serious now, Im Yoona? Gosh, you’re so stupid.” Kyuhyun said in disbelieve. “Don’t you know how hard it is for me, Cho Kyuhyun, to confessed to a girl? I thought you’re a smart woman that’s why I’m just giving you hints and clues that leads you there. But I guess I’m wrong. Yes, I like you. I like you so much that it hurts to see you paired with my hyungs and not me.”

Yoona is stunned once again by his words. She felt her eyes get watery and without her knowing, tears started to flow from her eyes. “Ar… are you saying that all this time, I had not just experienced one-sided love?”

Kyuhyun widened his eyes after he heard her words. “So… it is love for you as well, huh.” He muttered, smiling.

“Huh?” Yoona stared at him with her tearful eyes, asking for an explanation of what he had just mumbled.

Kyuhyun tightened his grip on Yoona’s hands and smile. “No, weirdo. You are not experiencing one-sided love. I love you too. Maybe it is not love at the first sight, but I know this is a love that will last forever.”

Yoona’s eyes are started to get watery again as tears formed and ready to fall anytime soon until Kyuhyun wiped it off of her. “Now don’t you cry, we’re going to perform in less than 30 minutes. You don’t want to ruin your make up, don’t you? Why are you crying anyway…” He said; still busy wiping off her tears.

“This is a tear of happiness. Tear of joy. Knowing that the one you’re longing to be with has the same feeling as you.” Yoona said, smiling. “Of all those fanboys and pairings, it has to be you, game Kyu Oppa.”

“It has to be you, Yoona.”

 

“Neo animyeon Yoona~~ Yoona eobsin nan andwe~~”

 

Kyuhyun and Yoona looks confused as they suddenly heard someone singing a song that could describe their feelings perfectly, until they found out that their members are peeking them from behind and let go off each other’s hands.

“Ya, Yesung hyung! You just got us caught! Why did you suddenly sang your song?” Eunhyuk who’s standing in front, scolded Yesung who just sang his popular song to the new couple.

“Aish oppa, if you didn’t sang, we could probably saw them kissed!!” Jessica joined Eunhyuk to scold Yesung.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that I can’t control myself. Every time I heard someone said ‘It has to be you’, I’ll immediately sing. Sorry.” Yesung said, grinned.

“Ya, Hyung! You just ruined our moments. Aish. How long have you guys been there?” Kyuhyun said, annoyed.

“Unnie, what are you doing? And Seo! I can’t believe they got you to do this. Aish.” Yoona said, also annoyed.

Seohyun, looking guilty as charged, tries to defend herself. “Sorry unnie. You were just too cute. I couldn’t help it.”

“Alright, alright, you two better finished what you had started. We will leave you guys alone. But don’t be too long. We’re live in 10 minutes, okay? Come on guys; let’s give them some privacy they need.” Leeteuk speaks as a leader he is, trying to make their ‘children’ leave the two lovebirds alone.

“Bye oppa, we will give you full information after they done.” Taeyeon bid him goodbye without even move an inch from where she stands.

“Aish, this kid leader. When I say ‘Guys’, I mean both Super Junior and SNSD. Come on, leave them alone.”

“Okay, then… Girls, let’s just asked Yoona every little details we need when we get back to our dorms. For now, leave her alone and let her do what she had to do. Bye Yoong! Be ready when we got home.” Taeyeon said, winked.

 “Aish those Unnies...” Yoona can’t help but giggled. She can’t be mad to her members.

As soon as they are sure that they are alone, Kyuhyun once again grasps Yoona’s hands. “So… where were we?”

“That’s exactly what I was about to asked. Where are we now? I mean… what now? Are we really going to make this happen?” Yoona asked him cautiously; worried it might hurt his feeling.

Kyuhyun can feel her anxiety as she said those words. So it is time to assure her. “To be honest, I didn’t know myself. But I know we will make it happen. We can get through this. Secret dating, anti-fans, and all those obstacles that get trough us, we will pass it trough. Together. I love you. And that’s all that matters. I promise you that I will love you as long as I’m still breathing. I hope you will do the same.” Kyuhyun close his gap to her as he finished saying those words, and kissed her forehead.

Stunned by both the words, and the kiss, Yoona is not able to let out another word and just hug him tight. “I will oppa. I’m not afraid of anything as long as I have you beside me to get through this together.” She said, smiling as she burried her face on his shoulder. Kyuhyun smiled at her words, glad to know that he’s not the only one who’s willing to fight for their love. He hugged her back, tighter, not willing to let her go. “Thank you. I love you, Weirdo.”

They both know that it won’t be easy for them to start a relationship at this stage of their career. But they are willing to take the risk. Because, what is love without a risk? To love is to risk. If you don’t risk everything, you risk even more. And that is what they’re going to do from now on. To take the risk, and let love lead their way.

.

.

.

“I love you too, Oppa.”

======================================================================================================================

A/N : It finally ends! Sorry if it took me so long to update and finish this fic. I hope the ending is not dissappointing. (I kinda dissapointed with it, tbh) but I hope you'll enjoy it. Thank you for the comments and subscribes for this fic. See you on my next fic! <3